Big Black Sweaty Cock

sweatyblackballs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Guys Feel Free To Leave A Comment On My Cock Pic ... I Was Gonna Post Some More Pics But Just Wanted To Know What You Guys Think Of My Dick. It Bulges Like A Muthafucker And Today In An Audition The Lady Got Up From Her Chair And Came Around The Table And Gulped At Me In My Gap Jeans ... Hahahaha ... What D'ya Think?

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Looks good, but your hand is covering half of it, bro. What where you auditioning for, by the way?

sweatyblackballs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry I posted in the wrong area ... I still am learning how to navigate my way around the site ... is there any way I can move the post ... that lady above me seems pretty annoyed ... be cool honey I apologise

Hey Guys Feel Free To Leave A Comment On My Cock Pic ... I Was Gonna Post Some More Pics But Just Wanted To Know What You Guys Think Of My Dick. It Bulges Like A Muthafucker And Today In An Audition The Lady Got Up From Her Chair And Came Around The Table And Gulped At Me In My Gap Jeans ... Hahahaha ... What D'ya Think?

I think its so dam beautiful........... I'd worship that big fat dyck anyday....... Just tell me what would it take, to do just that? D

4skinfetish

that's one big, beautiful black cock, and the bulge is very dramatic. i'm gulping just looking at it! i love the smell of a black mans cock and balls.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Good pics 4skinfetish. =10
I'm a country man (Mississippi USA)
Got to give you some bull... where did you get dem cute little panties...boy.
they sure aint workin if they sup to hold your dick down....Heeee!
I know it's a real turn on for some on this site...but we black men here show the dick.
Besides, I don't remember U answering to the black roll-call of lpsg ...U are hereby ordered to do so...and submit buck naked pics of yourself regularly, tell we tell U to stop! (LOL...smile)
Seriously man you have a nice toned body...built like a dancer and the stage...all good!
Welcome & Enjoy! (wink)

sweatyblackballs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Good pics 4skinfetish. =10
I'm a country man (Mississippi USA)
Got to give you some bull... where did you get dem cute little panties...boy.
they sure aint workin if they sup to hold your dick down....Heeee!
I know it's a real turn on for some on this site...but we black men here show the dick.
Besides, I don't remember U answering to the black roll-call of lpsg ...U are hereby ordered to do so...and submit buck naked pics of yourself regularly, tell we tell U to stop! (LOL...smile)
Seriously man you have a nice toned body...built like a dancer and the stage...all good!
Welcome & Enjoy! (wink)

Thanks, I think ... lol

x_mani_x

Just Browsing
Media
wow, think i should go to south london more often if i can find a big black cock like yours ;-)
nothing up in camden like that grrr!! lol!