Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i feel obligated to everyone to point out those are not soda cans, but are in fact V-8 tomato juice cans.... so that makes you 7"-8" range.... still very hot & sexxxy, i LIKE it!!

they're v-8 cans, but not smaller than your average soda can
but ill have a measurement pic post-christmas to silence the critics lol

Wyldwill420

Sexy Member
Media
Demetri, YOU are a god...i hope we can chat maybe...the POWER or Influence you possess over the world of women and men is INVINCIBLE and LIMITLESS... I'm here to help in any way you need...Talk, show, Discovery ..You have a good thing GROWING and I hope to help you and maybe witness your Growth to HUGE too!! Honored to meet you, Wyldwill@aol.com, Will

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Well demetri it's been nearly two years and since you never posted the measurement pics you promised I guess we'll have to assume those two "soda" cans in your initial post are the 5.5 ounce sized V-8 cans. As d_michael pointed out that would put your cock somewhere between 7 and 8 inches long. Definitely a big one, and a gorgeous one at that!

you know you're big enough, you just want people to tell you... and yes, you are huge and we all want it

demetri

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well demetri it's been nearly two years and since you never posted the measurement pics you promised I guess we'll have to assume those two "soda" cans in your initial post are the 5.5 ounce sized V-8 cans. As d_michael pointed out that would put your cock somewhere between 7 and 8 inches long. Definitely a big one, and a gorgeous one at that!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: PrintsA and rd62624

demetri

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Provided measurements brother

Reactions: hungone84