Big boobs: Freak show or ultimate fantasy?

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To answer your question about how I feel about women who are well-endowed artificially...I'm not a fan...fake boobs do not look real, they don't move, they just sit there high up on the chest which is just not natural. I don't understand why women do this to themselves...they are so easy to spot. In the case of cancer or some disfigurement I can see the necessity, but otherwise I don't and women buying into that just make it worse for the women who are naturally endowed and for the smaller women who feel inferior because of some stupid beauty stereotype.
That said, I resent your referring to endowed women as "circus acts". I would slap you right now with my all natural DD's if I could...My breasts may cause me discomfort at times, and are certainly the cause of many stares and comments (some unwanted by little kids who feel the need to point out my 'chi-chi's' to their mommies, but most are very positive and complimentary) but they have always pleased the men who have had the good fortune to be with me and I wouldn't change them for anything.

Actually, most of the really huge implants move a lot. They hang down and show some variations of gravity taking effect. I have seen some that looked totally normal in shape and other ways. The C, D, DD cups which are the "normal" range of implants often do exactly like you described...especially if they are implanted above the muscle. They just sit there round and firm and never move much. But that is the norm of sizes most surgeons do. Some will do much larger sizes and those do sag and move around and such. So saying all don't is not quite true. But for the vast majority of women, saying implants don't move much is fairly true to some degree. But I follow the idea that a woman can have whatever surgery she wants to improve her body. It is hers and it is none of my business to judge and certainly not my place to criticize.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Also, NO woman, of whatever size and shape is a freak show. It is hard to get me riled on something, but that stupid comment pisses me off.
If some particular woman is not your personal "fantasy", that is fine. Keep it to yourself and Mind Your Own Business! But to degrade anyone on their physical appearance is wrong. That is not political correctness...I despise PC stuff as phony anyway...but just GOOD MANNERS. One does not comment negatively on others body parts. Period.
This is suppossed to be a site about "support" (whatever that implies) and being negative toward others is wrong and degrading and just plain ignorant.
As my sainted grandmother said "if you can't say something nice about someone, don't say anything at all". I have had a more "colorful" life so when POd my version is "if you can't say something nice about someone, shut the fuck up!"
Women have a hard enough time with self image body issues because of the media and then men and other women in their lives judging them. It is simply wrong to do so.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When implants are taken to the extremes it's not attractive.This woman's story ought to put anyone off the idea of going so far with it : Lolo Ferrari - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
We have at least one member here who's proved that implants can look great but she's taken her gallery down. :frown1:
Any size is good for most guys. :cool:

modulo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Also, NO woman, of whatever size and shape is a freak show. It is hard to get me riled on something, but that stupid comment pisses me off.
If some particular woman is not your personal "fantasy", that is fine. Keep it to yourself and Mind Your Own Business! But to degrade anyone on their physical appearance is wrong. That is not political correctness...I despise PC stuff as phony anyway...but just GOOD MANNERS. One does not comment negatively on others body parts. Period.
This is suppossed to be a site about "support" (whatever that implies) and being negative toward others is wrong and degrading and just plain ignorant.
As my sainted grandmother said "if you can't say something nice about someone, don't say anything at all". I have had a more "colorful" life so when POd my version is "if you can't say something nice about someone, shut the fuck up!"
Women have a hard enough time with self image body issues because of the media and then men and other women in their lives judging them. It is simply wrong to do so.

Please refer to my response on page 2

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm a leg and ass guy if large boobs come with the package so be it. my wife over the years has changed from one extreme to another. when I met her she had great legs and ass, small breasts but very sensitive breasts. she loved having them fondled and kissed in foreplay and while we were fucking. now after 3 kids and 20+ yrs, my wifes breasts are beyond the D range, not sure, but she said she was in an E range. Anyway, now she likes to sit on top of me, gently bouncing on my cock, while I attend to her massive mammaries. The breast play is an integral part of her orgasim, she climaxes much sooner and greater intensity with breast play.

JohnnyVee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I happen to think big boobs are a great feature. I'm an admirer for sure! However big boobs do not begin to tell you anything about a woman, they are a physical characteristic.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is a curiosity I'm having some questions about. I have to admit I'm not a big boob fan. My personal preference is something that can fit in my hand without breaking my arm :eek:. What I'm really interested in knowing is how women really feel about those who are either naturally or artificially well endowed. Can this be a parallel to men comparing penis sizes? I've heard many stories from friends and family that having such an endowment can potentially be a physically and emotionally painful ordeal. From back pain to bras cutting into shoulders, stares from strangers and very candid remarks from children in the most uncomfortable of public places. Obviously, my character as a male may be in question because I find an overly-endowed woman to be either a circus act or someone who is extremely uncomfortable both physically and emotionally, but honestly, if you're carrying a prized "rack" and you're in constant pain, is it really worth it? Also, what about any of you who have had breast reduction surgery? Do you find that smaller breasts make you feel more comfortable but still confident or do you regret your decision?

what a coicidence..i just expressed my oppinion about natural preferences.

i do agree with you about the excess in boobs size do not appeal to me as i do find explosive inflate simple caricatures as a bad boob job when i look at them..and the same not good feeling when i spot a artificialy pumped cock.

Natural is my preference to look and touch and engage with my brains and etc. others as artificial addition, simply not fly and some are even repulsive, to me.

Tristessa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I used to be a Q cup.

No, seriously. And I wasn't overweight either. I'm 5'11, waist was 29 inches, measurement from underarm across one breast to center of chest was 34 inches at time of reduction surgery. They literally just never stopped growing. I'm now a 36D, which to me seems comfortably small. My boyfriend has never been with a girl bigger than B, so to him they're huge. It's all perspective.

I hit puberty early, and was the same size at age 11 that I am now. I was hit on constantly, guys thought I was 18 even then. By age 14, it was assumed I was a stripper or a hussy, and I got awful remarks from girls and guys both. It didn't help that I was shy and brainy. When men would proposition me and I told them my age, they'd stare incredulously a moment before thinking better of it and running off.

Do I regret the surgery? Not a single day. I was so sick of people not being able to look past my tits to see my face or my brain/personality. The back pain was horrendous and by the time I got the reduction (at age 21) it was almost disabling. I couldn't sleep on my back (couldn't breathe) or my stomach (just literally impossible), couldn't do many sports/household chores, couldn't find clothes that fit (they make size 20 dresses for chubby girls, not ones that just have huge tits). I put on a few lbs after surgery, have reduced sensation (but they still "work" pretty well anyway), and have scars (my boyfriend likes them) . . but it was completely worth the relief. I still get compliments on my cleavage by strangers, but don't attract the freak show crowd like I used to.

They would have ended up at my stomach in a few years, anyway :tongue:

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to be a Q cup.

No, seriously. And I wasn't overweight either. I'm 5'11, waist was 29 inches, measurement from underarm across one breast to center of chest was 34 inches at time of reduction surgery. They literally just never stopped growing. I'm now a 36D, which to me seems comfortably small. My boyfriend has never been with a girl bigger than B, so to him they're huge. It's all perspective.

I hit puberty early, and was the same size at age 11 that I am now. I was hit on constantly, guys thought I was 18 even then. By age 14, it was assumed I was a stripper or a hussy, and I got awful remarks from girls and guys both. It didn't help that I was shy and brainy. When men would proposition me and I told them my age, they'd stare incredulously a moment before thinking better of it and running off.

Do I regret the surgery? Not a single day. I was so sick of people not being able to look past my tits to see my face or my brain/personality. The back pain was horrendous and by the time I got the reduction (at age 21) it was almost disabling. I couldn't sleep on my back (couldn't breathe) or my stomach (just literally impossible), couldn't do many sports/household chores, couldn't find clothes that fit (they make size 20 dresses for chubby girls, not ones that just have huge tits). I put on a few lbs after surgery, have reduced sensation (but they still "work" pretty well anyway), and have scars (my boyfriend likes them) . . but it was completely worth the relief. I still get compliments on my cleavage by strangers, but don't attract the freak show crowd like I used to.

They would have ended up at my stomach in a few years, anyway :tongue:

I was "buying" this story until I read a couple of things. The poster wrote that she "couldn't breath" when she laid on her back. That just doesn't ring true. I have known several women who are just a cup or less size away from her alleged "Q" cup and they had no problem breathing on their back whatsoever. Larger breasts of any size tend to roll to the sides by the arms. Not in the face and the weight is not sufficient, even if held in place on the chest by the sides of the inner arms, or hands, to keep someone from not being able to breath. I know a couple of women her "alleged" Q cup size or nearly so who will attest that I am right on this. Sounds like someones fantasy writing that did not really know how super large breasts fall and what they feel like in various prone positions. Also, I think the poster over reached when they wrote they could not do some household chores. Some sports are not easily done, like tennis or running, you can do it but things tend to bounce around a lot...but household chores? That is just wrong. I know several women, again her size or nearly so, who have no trouble doing any household chore. They easily adjust and breasts sometimes just simply get pushed to one side or another or arms reach around. But not being able to do them is false. A few women I have met, two come to mind, their breasts are silicon string implants and much, much heavier than naturally large breasts of the same size, and they are larger cup sized than the writer. Both easily do all daily household chores, run on a treadmill, stairsteper, work out, drive, sleep on their back and other things. Sleeping on the stomach is problematic, but not the side and the being prone on the back is not uncomfortable or cause them not to breath. The poster I think is someone, probably a guy, who almost wrote a good story, but didn't really understand how larger breasts, both natural and implants, "behave" and how the women who have them cope, adjust, and go through their lives. Yep, this is a fake post but almost good enough to be true. The nice touch about back pain and such and being treated poorly growing up...that does happen but that happens to a lot of women of all breast sizes...C, D, DD and the much more huge sizes. Then again, a lot of women with very huge breast sizes have no back pain at all. The back and stomach muscles (which support the torso) have always been "worked" and have "learned" to accomodate the weight. Not sure what the posters motives were, but the poster is not a real woman and the story is not real.
Can't breath...lol. What a crock. I actually had a lady, a member of this board, who is certifiably enormous busted, write me about this and she also pointed out the same things I caught. I also find it odd that the poster joined the day they posted this alleged and poorly understood story. Sounds like someones fantasy.
Sorry Q cup ladies do exist. Every larger lady I have ever met has been a special person and all have two things in common beside their huge bosoms. A great sense of humor and laughing at life and their boob, and some funny stories to tell of things that have happened to them because someone fot surprised and flumoxed over seeing their endowment. And life is good and bad for them like anyone else...but this poster is a poser.

Tristessa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Thanks for the warm welcome. I know this is my first post, but just because I'm new doesn't automatically make me a liar. I came across the forum while looking for an answer to a question regarding sex with my (reasonably well-endowed) boyfriend, and decided to signup rather than just lurk when I saw this post because I felt like I had something to add. Perhaps my post "rings" true because it IS true? As you said yourself, what possible reason would I have to write something like that if it wasn't?

I added a couple of photos to my gallery. Feel free to inspect the "young" picture of me (14 years ago) and the "patchwork" one, which if you look closely you can see some stitching work.

As to the points you had issue with:

I did in fact have trouble breathing at night. Rather than roll to the side, my chest flattened out a bit and went up, if anywhere. Meaning my tits were around my neck if I tried to sleep on my back. I wore a bra while sleeping because it was too uncomfortable not to, but it didn't help much. My surgeon said he had operated on breasts larger than mine, but not heavier/denser. He removed about 15 lbs total.

To the other point, I fell down a flight of stairs when I was 13 and rotated my hip slightly out of place, though I didn't know it at the time. It wasn't a problem until my late teens when my chest got so huge. My pelvic floor muscles were stretched and weakened and I started having really painful lower back muscle spasms whenever I had to stand more than a couple of minutes, or work at something slightly bent over (like dishes, vacuuming). I didn't say I couldn't do ANY sports, but I was limited. Cycling and swimming were fine (I couldn't sink even if I wanted to) but I had to quit track and fencing. Besides the pain, my boobs were just in the way all the time, and really slowed me down. I still have back problems now, which my doctor attributes to the years of extra strain my chest caused my injury.

I didn't realise I was expected to tell my life story when I made a post . . I just posted what I thought was relevant, and answered the original poster's questions. I'm very much female (and willing to prove it :wink:) and everything I said in my posts is true.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Bigben stop with the insults RIGHT NOW!!!
How in the whole of Gods creation would you know if this lass wasn't able to breathe while on her back!!!
You owe this girl a great big SORRY!!!
Every persons experience is diffrent and the sooner you realize that the better off you'll be.

Media
Bigben stop with the insults RIGHT NOW!!!
How in the whole of Gods creation would you know if this lass wasn't able to breathe while on her back!!!
You owe this girl a great big SORRY!!!
Every persons experience is diffrent and the sooner you realize that the better off you'll be.

I aggree but surely the OP's comments were more insulting to women with big breasts? :confused:

Just a thought