Big boobs: Freak show or ultimate fantasy?

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sorry about this Tristessa, most people here are nice but like most places the TROLLS raise their ugly heads and give voice to utter rubbish.
Good for you for having the guts to do something that gives you a better quality of life.
If you are happy with the surgery that's wonderful and it just a bonus that your boyfriend likes it as well.
Hugs,
Dragonfly

Tristessa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Sorry about this Tristessa, most people here are nice but like most places the TROLLS raise their ugly heads and give voice to utter rubbish.
Good for you for having the guts to do something that gives you a better quality of life.
If you are happy with the surgery that's wonderful and it just a bonus that your boyfriend likes it as well.
Hugs,
Dragonfly

Thanks Dragonfly :smile:

Yeah, I'm used to trolls on other forums, and people that like to start issues just for kicks . . which is why I didn't run off back into hiding. And I've had a lifetime of incredulous looks and idiot comments, so a few from a random stranger won't hurt me.

Reading BigBen's other comments in this thread, I'm guessing he didn't mean to be rude . . unless he's incredibly hypocritical and doesn't really believe his own words about body issues and this being a "support" forum and so on. But before assuming he has insider knowledge because he knows a few voluptuous girls that don't have troubles, he should keep an open mind towards the ones that actually have (or had!) to carry the things around :tongue:

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bigben stop with the insults RIGHT NOW!!!
How in the whole of Gods creation would you know if this lass wasn't able to breathe while on her back!!!
You owe this girl a great big SORRY!!!
Every persons experience is diffrent and the sooner you realize that the better off you'll be.

LOL...what a crock...lol.
I "owe" no one an apology. This girl is not real. Not being able to "breath"...what a load of crock. And I have known way too many big busted women who can breath just fine. Larger breasts roll over the the side...under the arms when on the back. The weight is not on the chest. It is called gravity! She is making up a story and you feel for it.
I know for a fact that women of exceptionally enormous cup size exist. I take issue with the comments of the poster on what she pretended to be her "issues". Can't breath is the first obvious one. Nope, not true at all. Second, can't do housework? Like what specifically? Very large people (read overweight) can do housework, and all the extremely busted ladies I ahve known can do housework? Some sports are difficult if not comical..but housework? What an unintended overreach to try to make us believe the story. Sorry, I have too many real world experiences with very endowed women to believe the overreaching story line here. If she had not included those two extra bits, I would have believed. Not now. Not going to apologize on this forum for what I know to be true. Ask any of the super busty women. They would have doubts of her legitimacy. I just had the courage to call her on it.
And the real icing on the cake is the poster not really justifying, because it is not possible to justify the overreaching lie of "can't breath" and housework, etc....but turning the discussion about me and how I am not "accepting" and such. Typical poor argument diversion tactics. Make it about the other person rather than address the discrepancies and lies.
Oh and the posters comments that (again turning it about me and ignoring their discrepancies in their story line) I have known a "few"...lol. I have to get a pen and paper and write them down to list them all. LOL Not bragging but that is true. I have been lucky that way. But the biggest natural were nearly her size and again, no problems breathing on their back or doing housework. None, nada, zip. The ladies with the string implants were even larger than the poster claims. A lot larger...and implants are MUCH heavier in each cup size than natural breasts. They do all housework chores, mow the grass, wash themselves, the dogs, cars, dust, reach of anything at all, and go about their lives. Most prefer to sleep on one side or another but can sleep on their back if they like and their implants roll to the side too. Darn old Issac Newton and the gravity thing again. LOL And they love the missionary position, use the sides of their arms to hold their breasts in place over their chest for sex, and never have a problem breathing. Both natural and implanted women. Nope no problem with breathing and the implanted womens breasts are a lot heavier than the poster claims she had. That is just fact that implants are heavier. And when a woman has the size of some of the string implants, which are not uncommon, some of them are beyond Q size. The story just was overreached and the details the poster added to embellish the story were not true and could not be true. That is why I think the poster was lying.
I have always supported the real people...so myob. You obviously don't have the experience with hugely busted women who have M and larger bust sizes to know something is very wrong in this story. But to each their own. Believe her if you will. I could care less...I just think it is a fraud and you fell for it. Oh, and for you to have the silly idea that I am a "troll". For someone who has been on this site for less than 3 months while I have been a regular visitor for over 3 and a half YEARS! And in that time I have never before challenged anyone on the silliness of their body issues posting. Never. So you are wrong again. Some folks just don't have a clue on that but try to slander and accuse rather than look at the validity of the argument and the suppossed "facts" they poster had. I suspect that some of the people would "like" this poster to be real, but "wishes and dreams" aren't reality. Dragonfly, I did not insult the poster. So get your facts right. YOU seem a bit to over stressed to attack me...lol. I did question her story and still do. She is not real. Believe if you will. Just not happening for me. And not believing is not attacking. Just pointing out the errors and the fallacies some MEN think women have with larger breasts. I would be the poster is a man. But that is just a guess of course. Men make all sorts of mistakes about womens bodies. Like thinking breasts behave a certain way in all postions or postures. That all women are alike in arousal states, impetus, and vaginal size and shape and abilities. To name just a few. Not to mention the differences in women with attitudes and needs and wants and desires...and even the same women from time to time often changes. I find women wonderful. I like nearly all I have met. I think they are great people and I admire and respect them. But in my life that being sincerely nice and respectful has allowed me to make a lot of great friends who are women. The very extremely endowed women among them. Some of them and I compared quite a bit of our experiences and what life is like. So I gained a lot of experience and knowledge about how women with larger, no giant sized breasts think and what their lives are like and what they can and can't do. This poster is not real because of that. That is my opinion and it is arrogant of you and anyone to think I should have to change it. What a crock of...I wonder if you are not part of what I think is the story line here? Maybe you are the same person? LOL...the old conspiracy thing just keeps growing...lol. But attacking me still does not disprove my arguments and gravity. Good luck with disproving Sir Issac's discovery. Let me know how that comes out, ok? LOL
As I have said before, ladies who naturally have been "blessed" to Q cup size exist. Yep, but not one of them would say they could not breath on their back or that they could not do housework. That is why I think the poster overdid their story to add crediblity and actually tipped their hand they were not real.

i_dont_get_it

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have 36D's and it really doesn't cause me any pain at all. And about the stares and such it doesn't really bother me. But i can tell when a guy actually likes me or just my boobs. Lastly little kids never gave me any comments thank god...

Tristessa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
LOL...what a crock...lol.
I "owe" no one an apology. This girl is not real. Not being able to "breath"...what a load of crock.

Second, can't do housework? Like what specifically? Very large people (read overweight) can do housework, and all the extremely busted ladies I ahve known can do housework?

I'll repeat what I said in my reply: Due to injury, my hip is rotated so that one side is slightly higher and pushed forward. Wouldn't have been a major problem on its own, but in combination with the huge boobs it turned into a severe issue.

Like specifically the things I already named: dishes, vacuuming, and anything else that required periods of standing still or slightly bending over. The problem wasn't them getting in the way (although they did . . single unit desks at school were a nightmare because the only place to put my chest was crowding out where my textbook and paper was supposed to go), it was the back pain and muscle spasms, which according to multiple doctors was aggravated by my breast size.

As for breathing, have a quick look around Google under "breast reduction" "breathing problems" and you'll find plenty. Here are a few more reputable results:

Mayo Clinic
What are the benefits of breast reduction surgery? Benefits of the surgery include relief of pain in your upper back, neck and shoulders; reduced shoulder pressure from bra straps; increased ability to exercise and participate in physical activities; and a more positive self-image. The surgery may also help you breathe and sleep easier.

WebMD
Extremely large breasts have been linked to a number of physical complaints including back aches, neck pain, and numbness in the fingers in hands. They have also been implicated in migraine headaches, known to cause shortness of breath, and have prevented women from doing everything from aerobic exercise to picking up their children, to sitting at a desk.

ASPRS
"Other studies in the past have documented that certain physical and psychological symptoms are improved with breast reduction surgery," said Rajiv Sood, M.D., associate professor of surgery, Section of Plastic Surgery, Hand and Microsurgery, Indiana University School of Medicine Indianapolis, "but now we can show that there is also significant improvement in lung function tests, which are objectively measured criteria."

USAToday
Sleeping difficulty — Sleeping and nighttime breathing problems are commonplace in the large-breasted. "I used to sleep on my stomach, but that's impossible now," says Gunns. "I'm not the most sound sleeper, and after the implants my husband tells me I snore."

So while they don't cause problems for all women, at least be open to the possibility that they do for some, myself included.

As for me being a man, well . . I've offered to prove otherwise :tongue:

It doesn't really matter though, so this is as far as I'll go on the subject here. As I said before, I went through many, many years of issues concerning my chest and I'm just happy it's over with. Big boobs are nice, enormous ones are more trouble than they're worth.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll repeat what I said in my reply: Due to injury, my hip is rotated so that one side is slightly higher and pushed forward. Wouldn't have been a major problem on its own, but in combination with the huge boobs it turned into a severe issue.

Like specifically the things I already named: dishes, vacuuming, and anything else that required periods of standing still or slightly bending over. The problem wasn't them getting in the way (although they did . . single unit desks at school were a nightmare because the only place to put my chest was crowding out where my textbook and paper was supposed to go), it was the back pain and muscle spasms, which according to multiple doctors was aggravated by my breast size.

As for breathing, have a quick look around Google under "breast reduction" "breathing problems" and you'll find plenty. Here are a few more reputable results:

Mayo Clinic

WebMD

ASPRS

USAToday

So while they don't cause problems for all women, at least be open to the possibility that they do for some, myself included.

As for me being a man, well . . I've offered to prove otherwise :tongue:

It doesn't really matter though, so this is as far as I'll go on the subject here. As I said before, I went through many, many years of issues concerning my chest and I'm just happy it's over with. Big boobs are nice, enormous ones are more trouble than they're worth.

My wife like you has suffered through pain and the inability to breath properly when laying on her back.Thankfully weight loss and properly fitted bra's solved most of it.She was an M cup and has been able to get them down to between F-G.Where I saw her first start to have a problem was when she got pregnant and her milk dropped.Her breasts went from fluffy pillows with no weight to almost like a small sack of wet grain.To this day she sleeps on her side to breath properly and I gladly spend 50 to 80 dollars on her bra's so that her daytime activity's don't cause pain.I've been with her every day for almost 17 years watching her sleep after we have sex,seeing her try to ride a horse even though it hurt.Thank God our 15 year old daughter did not inherit this problem,she love's jumping her horse!:smile: