Big boobs in the military?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_BigBentTree, Nov 15, 2008.

1. B_BigBentTree

B_BigBentTree New Member

I had a strange thought the other day. I saw a commercial depicting a guy in the army strapping on all his equipment for battle or whatever, and I noticed how tightly it fit his body.

Got me thinking, could a well endowed woman fit into something like that? What about kevlar? Could they do the pushups/running/other PT things? Then I tried to think of a busty girl I knew that was in some sort of service, and I couldn't.

Anyone out there a busty woman who's served in the military? Or any guys that are/were in the service and had women in your unit that were big? What problems did that bring up?

I'm just curious, and trying to make conversation.

2. mjjudd

mjjudd Active Member

Albums:
    Its not very common. On a carrier.. remember maybe one girl with e-f sized boobs on a fairly 'thick' body (5'4, 130-150 lbs).. this was out of 5000 people. Think my entire 18 yrs I could count on both hands how many busty girls I have seen (discluding my tour at recruit training). I would guess that either they hinder the ladies too much (pt, hard to find uniforms, etc) or are too much of a problem otherwise (social aqwardness, getting harassed, etc) and get out in the first few months (or picked up by the older higher-ranking farts..haha).

On a side note.. just a few months ago saw the biggest chest ever on a military lady. Believe she was in the french forces.. but about 5'7, 130-140lbs sporting some massive (maybe f-h cup) sized monsters. Was quite a site.. too bad cameras are not allowed on my base.

3. B_BigBentTree

B_BigBentTree New Member

Thanks for that, I was very curious. Yeah too bad about that no cameras allowed rule, can't let the terrorists have all our pictures of busty women.

4. bbblowme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This Air Force Sergeant got dishonorable discharged for posing in playboy...........she has some tits no doubt.

Attached Files:

5. bbblowme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    and a few more

Attached Files:

6. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm sorry, I didn't know the Air Force counts as the military...

Yea, I know I'm going to catch a lot of shit for that comment, but my time in the Army and working with those in the Air Force I found that a small number of them could qualify as "being in the military". I could talk trash about them all night long, but I'm sure that every service talks shit about the other ones.

Big breast in the military? The biggest I saw was maybe a "D" cup. And this was back when women were mostly support and never really saw a ruck sack.

7. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    I dunno with reguard to the military but I worked with a girl who wore a G cup
    (yes, the letter between F and H!) and they interfeared with just about everything she did
    she could also fit more in her bra then most women did in a small purse and I am in no way kidding

8. trentster

trentster New Member

Albums:
    They have special bras that strap things down, but they sill are big. It isn't very condusive to running and what not, but some women in the Israeli army have large ones, on large frames though, and they get around fine. Body armor is very adjustable so that's not the big problem. But big tits get in the way of everything, so probably the army as well.

9. Hippie Hollow Girl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I am guessing that since most people are pretty young when they go into the military.....and because of the weight restrictions and all the physical requirements.....(boot camp etc) most females when they go into the military are fit. If they have larger than average boobs it is a lot easier to hide them. Sports bras etc., I am guessing.

It probably wouldn't be until later when the lady is out of the military or when she is doing a job where the height / weight ratio isn't so strict.....that she might be able to get away with gaining a few pounds.....(or have a baby) and their boobies get bigger. But I would say that all the exercise required in the military probably keeps a lot of the women's weight down.

That is just what I am guessing. And what I have observed.

Draft saved Draft deleted