Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm just gonna come out and say it. I want bigger tits!!

I've always been a lil self-conscious about my 36B titties. Don't get me wrong, I think I'm pretty fuckin hot... but I know for a fact that my man prefers bigger tits, and that we'd both probably have more fun with my anatomy if I was bigger in the chest.

I realized it when we were having sex the other night (fucking amazing, he fucks me so well) and we were in the 69 position. I was licking/sucking his balls, and noticed his thick cock was right between my boobs... I got sad when I tried to make cleavage and tittie-fuck him, it didn't work :frown1:

I don't know if I'd ever have the nerve to get fake tits (yes, I have considered it, not sure what I've concluded).. but man, it would be nice to have bigger boobies. Not ridiculously huge or anything.. just something more to work with for me and my guy. It'd also be nice to feel feminine and curvy rather than buff and boy-ish.

I'm still proud of my itty-bitty-titty's for the most part... but the other night made me realize I do want bigger boobs. Damn :/

Reactions: ronin001

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well at least your boobs are not your main sexual organ used to provide the primary point of physical stimulation for your partner... like a dick. Could always be worse

Reactions: Nosuportneeded

cutedorkwho

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I think your B-cups look fantastic, and as you are probably very well aware, not everyone isn't into huge tits, but you do say your man is. There must be something else about you he likes even more. (haha many possible reasons in fact, as you're quite gorgeous!)

Your petite perky tits are part of who you are, how you've grown up to see yourself, and getting fake tits has always seemed like it would drive a wedge between who you are, and some shallow image of who you would like to be in a fantasy. I think you look pretty damn good just the way you look, and it seems like you are in agreement, so maybe try not to let it get the best of you.

And by the way, I've had my dick between some gargantuan titties before, and can safely say its mostly a novelty. Titty fucking's got nothing on a nice tight pussy ;)

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
If it will make you happy then go for it, but I do understand that it is surgery and any kind has som risk to it.

That's a big factor in why I'm so nervous to go through with it.. I don't want to risk the kind of injury that can happen with that kind of surgery..

..and the fact that if I had that kind of money, I'd most likely spend it on something more productive than just making my tits bigger.

I just never realized how much I actually would like to have bigger boobs til that happened the other night. It didn't even have anything to do with the aesthetics of my tits.. just never knew how much more fun big boobs could be during sex. I've tried titty fucking before to no avail.. but this time for some reason it really bugged me. I think it's because I was trying to be spontaneous and it just failed.

cutedorkwho

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Well at least your boobs are not your main sexual organ used to provide the primary point of physical stimulation for your partner... like a dick. Could always be worse

I don't think that's entirely true, unless you are lacking fingers and a tongue! You can't expect to fully satisfy a woman just by sticking your dick in her. Foreplay foreplay, foreplay

Even the best carpenter can't build a mansion with just one tool on his belt!

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think that's entirely true, unless you are lacking fingers and a tongue! You can't expect to fully satisfy a woman just by sticking your dick in her. Foreplay foreplay, foreplay

Even the best carpenter can't build a mansion with just one tool on his belt!
I said the primary point. Of course there are fingers, mouth, toys, etc.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

I knew someone was gonna end up throwing that out there.. with good reason too, I understand what you're saying...

...but the thing is, I'm no size queen, and every inch of my man is 100% attractive to me (dick included) but for him, I'm Not as attractive as I could possibly be. There Are things he'd change about my body if he could, and I guess it just fucks with my head, because I wouldn't change a millimeter of his body.

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have had friends that have had their boobs made bigger and they all loved it once it was done. They also were very self conscious about their appearance. I know it bugs you but (and I could be wrong) it just doesn't seem like it bugs you on the level it got to them on. I have seen your pics and you look great right now.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Thanks for making me click on your photos link.The boobs (and everything else) look just fine to me. :love:
Definitely nothing boy-ish about you!

Thank you :smile: that's very sweet

I think your B-cups look fantastic, and as you are probably very well aware, not everyone isn't into huge tits, but you do say your man is. There must be something else about you he likes even more. (haha many possible reasons in fact, as you're quite gorgeous!)

Your petite perky tits are part of who you are, how you've grown up to see yourself, and getting fake tits has always seemed like it would drive a wedge between who you are, and some shallow image of who you would like to be in a fantasy. I think you look pretty damn good just the way you look, and it seems like you are in agreement, so maybe try not to let it get the best of you.

And by the way, I've had my dick between some gargantuan titties before, and can safely say its mostly a novelty. Titty fucking's got nothing on a nice tight pussy ;)

Yeah, I know.. I started the Itty-Bitty-Titty-Committee here :tongue: This really is just something that I realized in an instant the other night when I tried to titty-fuck him (which I know is mostly novelty, but I was into it, it was turning ME on lol) I've always kinda wanted to be bigger breasted, but it just hit me the other night how nice it'd really be.

Thanks for the sweet compliments, flatterer :redface:

TNJ, they build us differently for a reason. Enjoy your sexy little bitties. They will stay hot and sexy your whole life. Mine are nice now, after kids, if my relatives are anything to judge by, they are gonna need surgery to stay pretty.

I know.. I don't want to have Huge DDD's or anything, I just think a nice full C cup would make me feel more sexy, and I know damn well my man would be happy. Everyone has things they'd change about their physique.. this is one of mine :smile:

Last edited:

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I saw the above post. Don't think that because he likes bigger boobs that he wants them on you. He most likely likes your body just the way it is. You know the whole total package.

Um.. he's told me for years that he thinks I'd be hotter with bigger tits. It's not something he pushes, or complains about.. but I do know for a fact that he Does think I'd be more attractive with bigger tits.

9inchRick

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I enjoy big boobies like many men. What woman wouldn't be more attractive with bigger tits? Unless they were already huge, in which case I still wouldn't mind, personally. :biggrin1:

Tight N Juicy, not that I'm implying you actually need to change anything about yourself but, you may want to try drinking more beer. There's supposed to be some sort of hormones in it that will increase bust size (also if you gain weight from the carbs, some is likely to go to your breasts)
I've also heard that taking pre-natal vitamins can plump some women's breasts up a bit. Same goes for some types of birth control.

Good luck.

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Your welcome. I said it because I'm not gonna lie I love boobs, but I dated a girl with a cups. And every time I saw her naked it never crossed my mind for her to have bigger boobs. Her body was tall and lean and our sex was amazing. She was like you in a bit, I would touch her boob and she was instantly wet.

Reactions: cockhibitionist

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I enjoy big boobies like many men. What woman wouldn't be more attractive with bigger tits? Unless they were already huge, in which case I still wouldn't mind, personally. :biggrin1:

Tight N Juicy, not that I'm implying you actually need to change anything about yourself but, you may want to try drinking more beer. There's supposed to be some sort of hormones in it that will increase bust size (also if you gain weight from the carbs, some is likely to go to your breasts)
I've also heard that taking pre-natal vitamins can plump some women's breasts up a bit. Same goes for some types of birth control.

Good luck.

Well.. I already drink beer on the regular.. and have been on every type of BC pill available and they all make me sick as hell, and fuck with my skin. I used to take prenatal vitamins too for my hair and nails.. took em for months and didn't notice any change in the hair/nails.. didn't get bigger boobies either.

Maybe I'll give em a whirl again, just for shits-n-giggles.

Thanks for the advice, I do appreciate it.