Big bootys need big dicks?

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can't say I've ever had a problem, but I'm a bit above average. I'm assuming that if you are talking really large then a person who is below average could have a problem making meaningful penetration - but that is all assumption on my part.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always think that too. I feel inadequate with big women. Might be because I'm short too. Just seems like a big ass needs a big dick. Especially when it takes a couple inches just to reach the pussy. Big bubble butts have a deep crack!

So do you mean fat people or anyone with a fat ass lol I have a fat ass but I'm in pretty decent shape

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of the women I was with that had a bigger backside made that point, that she really needed a guy with some length to pull off some positions.

vjduvall

Superior Member
Media
I am quite small, and in my experience, yes, it can be difficult to reach when the woman has a bigger booty or bigger thighs. This is especially true for anal sex, because the anus is buried deep between the butt-cheeks, and if the girl has huge round buttocks, it can be very difficult to reach her anus because I am so small. I am not complaining though - there are advantages to being small. Women do tend to be more opened to anal when you are small. I have been with at least a dozen women who had never allowed other men to take them anally because they were too big - and yet they were happy to experiment anally with me, precisely because I am so tiny and non threatening; and if I can't reach the anus because her butt-cheeks are too big, then it is still very pleasurable to to just fuck her deep buttcrack.

surecumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my experience..... The bigger the butt and thighs the smaller my dick feels. I love big butts, even though I feel smaller, the woman is usually better equipped to handle the length. Anytime I've had sex with a smaller chick it has been harder for her to take the D and some positions are just a no no. If you want to feel more like a dominant man in bed...... get with a smaller chick IMHO.

Reactions: sucker4sex

sucker4sex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In my experience..... The bigger the butt and thighs the smaller my dick feels. I love big butts, even though I feel smaller, the woman is usually better equipped to handle the length. Anytime I've had sex with a smaller chick it has been harder for her to take the D and some positions are just a no no. If you want to feel more like a dominant man in bed...... get with a smaller chick IMHO.
I saw spread the ass apart and go in

Smallcockrob

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I had an ex with a huge booty and we just couldn't do doggy style, I kept falling out! She used to love me eating that big ass instead though

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I do think it makes sense practically, to have a longer dick with a big ass, just because there's more to clear to get to the pussy. Psychologically, there may be a link, but not sure about that.

I just slept with a black woman who is easily 300 Lb. My cock in her face is majestic. Her hands are bigger than mine. It is exhausting to fuck her. Every position requires I lift and hold about 40 lbs or more of fat away. Her ass in doggy and lack of flexibility make the position only good for brief moments. Missionary sideways on her back is a triumph, gravity pulls her stomach back and away, i hold one leg open, the other drapes naturally thanks to gravity, and the pussy is presented. The most surprising aspect of it all though, she has a super tight pussy.