Big boy needed.

B_jlaurier

Just Browsing
Media
Hey guys,

I have 3 of my female friends who really like large penis. Nevertheless, they never admitted it. They all said they need 15-17 cm to be satisfied. They also said big cocks made them horny. One of my friend lives in Paris, one is in Milan and the last one in Marrakech. Two are 24 y old. 1 is 26 y old. There are all good looking. They are all english speakers.

I d like to find one big boy (preferably in Europe. It is especially a time difference issue) to make them in contact with the girls and see what s happen :)))

For this challenge, you have to be well endowed. (From what i understood from the girls, it starts at 7 inches for the girls i know).

Send a private message to me and i can explain you further. I d like to prove a girl is ready to do anything for a big dick and totally change her behaviour.

See you.

Reallyonlyme

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"I have 3 of my female friends who really like large penis. Nevertheless, they never admitted it. They all said they need 15-17 cm to be satisfied."

So have they admitted it or not... Answers on a postcard please! lol!
Then again, 15-17 isn't exactly huge is it, only just above average.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sure...sure. We are all quite convinced that your are providing this as a public service for those women seeking large men. So...what do we do? Show you our stuff so that you can screen the applicants? Uh huh...

I apologize in advance for having such a cynical attitude...

TheDeTour

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can fool all of the people some of the time and some of the people all of the time but you wont fool the children of the revolution.