Big Brain or Big Dick: Choose One

Big Dick or Big Brain?

• Total voters

hugefan

Experimental Member
Media
I saw a funny bit on Geraldo last night. A researcher polled a number of men and found they either had a high I.Q. or were hung, but couldn't be both. Geraldo called him and idiot or something, but considering how much intellect is discussed on this site, I thought I'd pose the question: Do you have a big brain, a big dick or both?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I can't imagine that anyone would choose to Choose just One option.

However, if I had to make the choice between big brain or big dick, I would choose big dick. Big brains are only cool if you have the intelligence to back them up. Not to mention all the swelling of your skull. You would look like Stewie from Family guy... and hopefully you get intelligence with your brain..

The dick sounds fine.:rolleyes:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
jeff black said:
I can't imagine that anyone would choose to Choose just One option.

However, if I had to make the choice between big brain or big dick, I would choose big dick. Big brains are only cool if you have the intelligence to back them up. Not to mention all the swelling of your skull. You would look like Stewie from Family guy... and hopefully you get intelligence with your brain..

The dick sounds fine.:rolleyes:
In his poll it said choose one. In his post he asked about the size of the brain. The size of the dick. Thats what i answered. If i had to choose i would stay the way i am:cool:

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
joyboytoy79 said:
I must say that i'm intellectually hung. Physically? *meh
I don't care, I'd fuck you in a heartbeat. Although, the actual fucking will be much longer than a hearbeat.

To answer the question: well you'll just have to come find out for yourself... :tongue:

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My IQ measures in the 140's or something last I checked a long time ago, and I have a 7"x6" cock. So I guess biggish brain, and biggish dick.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
senor rubirosa said:
Ha! You once said 173. Slipping, Sorce?

My brain? Can't complain.
My dick ... very average. No one points and laughs ... and I never scare the horses.

I knew someone would notice in less than 5 minutes. After I posted 173 I thought about it for a while and realised it was actually 172. Nice to know someone is paying attention.
I actually said 173 twice.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
mercurialbliss said:
I'd rather have a Big-dicked brain than a Big-brained dick.

LOL I can always depend on mercurialbliss to take the side of humor.
I have both. I think from some of the things he's done, Geraldo has a small brain. If you could only have one of them, choose the brain. No woman cares if Bill Gates has a big dong or not. Think of the luxury and shopping they could have in their lives.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Big brain = high I.Q.?

Naw.

Einstein's brain was measured at 15% wider than the average brain (that means, of course, that there are smaller and larger brains that are still 'average') but, other than a missing wrinkle or two in the mathmatical/reasoning section, his brain was unremarkable.

So, once again, there's no correlation between a given body part and the size of the dong.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Pecker said:
Big brain = high I.Q.?
Naw.
Einstein's brain was measured at 15% wider than the average brain (that means, of course, that there are smaller and larger brains than average) but, other than a missing wrinkle or two in the mathmatical/reasoning section, his brain was unremarkable.
So, once again, there's no correlation between a given body part and the size of the dong.

Don't know how serious you are, Pecker.
It's certainly true that you can have a big brain and so-so IQ, and vice versa.
That said, some people report a statistically significant correlation between brain size and IQ. A statistically significant correlation can, of course, be a pretty subtle thing.
The French writer Anatole France, for example, was very bright ... but his brain, measured post-mortem, was quite small.
So I'm not pushing this very far ... only saying that some correlation is said to exist.