Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well i'm 7.5" x 6.5" and have a 158 IQ. I think that qualifies as both. :biggrin1:

Though I do feel a bit inferior, my BF has an 8.5 x 6 and an honest to goodness 198 IQ

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
mercurialbliss said:
I'd rather have a Big-dicked brain than a Big-brained dick.

But the brain being in the head would mean that a big brained dick would have a certain appeal?

IQ's are not a measure of the sort of intelligence that I find interesting.

It is interesting though to see whether people think they are more intellectually or physically hung. I think that I would prefer to be the former.

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
At Mensa meetings I hold my own; here I am average. IQ, btw, has long been considered an ineffecive tool to measure intelligence because it fails to identify other forms of intelligence like creativity, social interaction skills, etc. At least at LPSG a tape measure results in accurate results if not members' claims.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
hugefan said:
I saw a funny bit on Geraldo last night. A researcher polled a number of men and found they either had a high I.Q. or were hung, but couldn't be both. Geraldo called him and idiot or something, but considering how much intellect is discussed on this site, I thought I'd pose the question: Do you have a big brain, a big dick or both?

Oh, see I misread it.

I thought you were asking what we WANTED to have.

In light of what I actually have, the last time I was tested, my iq was in the 160 range. My dick is a bit above average.

popeye83

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey i dont know my iq so i just put big cock but it dosnt matter cuz us men dont have enuf brains to run both

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
joyboytoy79 said:
I must say that i'm intellectually hung. Physically? *meh
Since you are a confirmed bottom, I'm more interested in discovering how accommodating you are.

Would "possessor of hung accommodations" be the correct term for a bottom that can and does spread his buns for extreme schlong?

I'm not sure what my IQ is, but (as far as I know) no one has ever accused me of being stupid.
A few people have called me a dick, but I principally don't take nasty bar trollers, who don't deal well with "Go away, this guy, who's earlobe I'm nibbling, is my boyfriend," seriously. I once told a sloppy drunk women, well after I told her "No" and "Shew kitty", that I was celibate; she stumbled away, calling me a "sick pervert."
More than one person has accused me of having a third leg.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
IanTheTall said:
Since you are a confirmed bottom, I'm more interested in discovering how accommodating you are.

Would "possessor of hung accommodations" be the correct term for a bottom that can and does spread his buns for extreme schlong?

I'm not sure what my IQ is, but (as far as I know) no one has ever accused me of being stupid.
A few people have called me a dick, but I principally don't take nasty bar trollers, who don't deal well with "Go away, this guy, who's earlobe I'm nibbling, is my boyfriend," seriously. I once told a sloppy drunk women, well after I told her "No" and "Shew kitty", that I was celibate; she stumbled away, calling me a "sick pervert."
More than one person has accused me of having a third leg.

May i nibble on your earlobe? Please??? :biggrin1:

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
IQ scores are notoriously arbitrary. 160 is just one that I picked out almost at random, it seemed like a nice round number. I've scored higher and lower. Worrying about 1 point seems a little silly.

If I had to pick one to keep (which I thought was the original point of the thread until I saw you could answer "both") I'd go with the brain. Even though I think a dumb person with a big dick probably has a better chance at being happy. Most of the super intelligent people I know are cynical, jaded and borderline misantrhopic, if not outright depressed.

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
Most of the super intelligent people I know are cynical, jaded and borderline misantrhopic, if not outright depressed.

I agree completely.

I've been involved in studies that tracked "super geniuses" (people who regularly score over 180 on standardized IQ tests) They're one of the most cynical, depressed, and frustrated groups of people you'll ever meet. The happy ones seem to be working at almost mindless things, bar-tending, janitor, etc.

Also of note, most major scientific breakthroughs are made by folks in the "above average", to "just genius" range, with IQ scores between 120 and 160 or so. most people with higher scores than that, tend to fight their intilect constantly.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
Most of the super intelligent people I know are cynical, jaded and borderline misantrhopic, if not outright depressed.
Don't forget paranoid, delusional, obsessive/compolsive, insecure and one sided (in German there is a perfect term for them "Fachidiot", someone who is an expert in one thing and knows ABSOLUTELY nothing about anything else).

roosevelt said:
Also of note, most major scientific breakthroughs are made by folks in the "above average", to "just genius" range, with IQ scores between 120 and 160 or so. most people with higher scores than that, tend to fight their intilect constantly.
I'm going to try to interpret what you are saying:
People who are too smart can see neither the tree nor the forest because they spend all of their time counting the leaves, on the forest. While the people who are simply smart, notice that the trees have brown holes burned, through the leaves and that there is a cadmium-telluride (CdTe) belching vapor deposition plant, upwind of the dying forest. Go to the plant, fix the leaky deposition process and then, in their lab find a safe and recyclable product to replace the toxic cadmium-telluride and equally toxic additives for application specific purposes, in the specialty crystal, photovoltaic and semiconductor industries.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
IanTheTall said:
Don't forget paranoid, delusional, obsessive/compolsive, insecure and one sided (in German there is a perfect term for them "Fachidiot", someone who is an expert in one thing and knows ABSOLUTELY nothing about anything else).

People who are too smart can see neither the tree nor the forest because they spend all of their time counting the leaves, on the forest. While the people who are simply smart, notice that the trees have brown holes burned, through the leaves and that there is a cadmium-telluride (CdTe) belching vapor deposition plant, upwind of the dying forest. Go to the plant, fix the leaky deposition process and then, in their lab find a safe and recyclable product to replace the toxic cadmium-telluride and equally toxic additives for application specific purposes, in the specialty crystal, photovoltaic and semiconductor industries.

You, sir, never cease to amaze me. Sharp intellect, environmental concern, AND hung like an ox! I'm in love! When will you be moving to Delaware? *more ear nibbling*

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
IQ scores are notoriously arbitrary. 160 is just one that I picked out almost at random, it seemed like a nice round number. I've scored higher and lower. Worrying about 1 point seems a little silly.

If I had to pick one to keep (which I thought was the original point of the thread until I saw you could answer "both") I'd go with the brain. Even though I think a dumb person with a big dick probably has a better chance at being happy. Most of the super intelligent people I know are cynical, jaded and borderline misantrhopic, if not outright depressed.

I must be fuckin' brilliant, then...:wink:

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
IanTheTall said:
People who are too smart can see neither the tree nor the forest because they spend all of their time counting the leaves, on the forest.

Probably not. The more likely meaning is that the high numbers are vacuous. It's no great feat to devise an arbitrary test which will show that you are the highest-scoring person to ever take it, particularly if not too many people take it (as is the case for most of the so-called IQ tests on record). Call that an IQ test, and voila! There you are, Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius. There are people who enjoy that sterile activity. Do they impress anyone as particularly smart? Not really .... which is perhaps why they feel they need a number to prove something.

When I was at MIT I never heard anyone discuss IQ tests. They didn't seem interested. And if any were members of Mensa, I never heard them mention it. Can we conclude from that that they were all dummyheads?