LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It is a difficult choice ... whether to be intellectually well - endowed or whether to be sexually well - endowed! Assuming that I can not be both down the road into the future , then I must choose based on some meaningful criteria: My large cock gives me a measure of self-confidence and attracts people to me for sexplay! It also probably permits me to make better love to people than I otherwise could with a smaller one! My brain allows me to make wise judgments and to know how to succeed in this world. It helps me to decide which choices to make and which people to like and love! My brain instructs the rest of my body how to preform and that includes my heart and my cock! My brain helps establish lifelong relationships. My brain is the mastermind of my total being! Considering how much my brain does for me and how comparatively little my cock can do.. then the choice is quite clear...I must want and need for a larger brain more than for a larger cock! :rolleyes: :wink:

P.S. A reread of the question makes me reply both are sized OK.... but considering my faux pas here.... maybe I merely have a big cock! LOL

Reactions: Allan S.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
To quote the wife of an old college friend of mine...
"I love a brain in a tight sweater":wink:

If you don't get that, well, I guess we just don't play in the same sandbox.:rolleyes:

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
oh, dang, didn't know it was what i HAD, thought it was what i wanted, therefore big dick AND big brain is the no-brainer (why not call it the no-dicker??)

as for what i have, average dick, and nobody's complained about my brain size yet ;-)

nineplus

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
9.5 cock...148 IQ

My brain fits in my skull, but my cock sometimes falls out of my shorts.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My brain fits in my skull, but my cock sometimes falls out of my shorts.

Where is that drolling icon again ???

I prefer a man with a big cock, I can think on my own, and perve at him while he does the dishes! Ahhh perfect fantasy :tongue:

A man without a brain is completely Asexual to me. I couldn't care less if your packing a pony, you have to be able to make me swoon with your witty mind

:smile:

Honey

DarkPhantom

Experimental Member
Media
Which [SIZE=-1]standard deviation are you guys using ? 15, 16 or 24?

And what kind of tests did you do when you got that high IQ score? =)
[/SIZE]