Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello everybody, I think my attraction towards big boobs might be a real problem other than just something I fancy, is there any group/website where I can ask or read about this problem I might have and what is it due to?

thank you

conntom

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello everybody, I think my attraction towards big boobs might be a real problem other than just something I fancy, is there any group/website where I can ask or read about this problem I might have and what is it due to?

thank you

I know what you mean. I haven't looked a big breasted woman in the eyes since I turned 14.

gimme_another_inch

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wanna know what does it mean, if it is something related to youth, to the relationship with the mother or if it simply is a fantasy, fact is that when I see a woman I just stare at her titties but, really, I would like to understand what it means.

thank you

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wanna know what does it mean, if it is something related to youth, to the relationship with the mother or if it simply is a fantasy, fact is that when I see a woman I just stare at her titties but, really, I would like to understand what it means.

thank you

We are hard-wired for it. Both sexes, in fact, share this problem. That is, if you think it's a problem! :tongue: I have a video at Myspace profile addressing this concern. It is called Forehead Tittaes, a wondrous invention.

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
The day I get bored of tits is the day you can put a bullet in my skull.
A bullet is extreme! If you do get bored of tits, call me. There are alternative lady bits that may interest you.

I know what you mean. I haven't looked a big breasted woman in the eyes since I turned 14.
Did you used to be my boss? He only made eye contact when I deliberately covered my tits with a folder or work-papers.

Last edited:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol. I think I have more self-control than that, but I share the underlying disposition. I was once in a project that involved frequent contact with a young lady with quite extraordinarily large knockers in proportion to the rest of her figure. I never, ever stared at them, but whenever I was in her presence, my mind was occupied with either plotting how to get a glance at them without attracting her attention or else commanding myself, "Don't look at her boobs, don't look at her boobs, don't look at her boobs. . . ."

The odd thing is that I don't give a very high priority to large breasts as far as the physical desirability of a woman is concerned; I just can't help wanting to LOOK. For instance, on the first page of the Business section of this morning's New York Times, under the headline "F.T.C. Accuses Tax Relief Company of Empty Promises," I saw this photograph of a man and a woman standing at a podium. If you look at the photograph, you will have no difficulty seeing why it got my attention. Now, that woman's figure is certainly not top-of-the-list for me (not that I would kick her out of bed for eating crackers); but if I were in the audience, it would be all I could do not to gape and drool at her upper balcony.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What Cal said, definitely.
Yea, verily, sir. Yea, verily.
I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one with that bizarre mechanism. You know, I still think about that girl and her amazing boobs sometimes, even though otherwise I found nothing at all interesting about her!

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Playboy.com - just spend 72 hours straight staring at them, and pretty soon you will get bored and move on with your life. Just an idea.
Nice rack! What are you packin? C cups? Where are you in Cali? I'm in LA.