big breast watching

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depends on my mood. Sometimes I dress to be seen, especially when we're out dancing. Sometimes I just don't want to be gawked at. I just don't feel sexy and everyone who stares seems like a pervert.

Yes, I do want my cake and eat it too. So?

Reactions: BigBen

B_bardox14

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You don't really get use to it... at least I never have. You do start to expect the stares.

Last edited:

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Usually I don't notice, I am used to it. I don't mind when they look at my cleavage either, even my own cousin does it sometimes when I show cleavage.
I just hate when guys (complete strangers) try to touch them, or slap my ass.
I'll kick them in the balls if they do.
Just because my boobs and ass are big doesn't mean you can touch them.

And btw: If I catch you staring at my boobs, I'll just stare at the bulge in your pants :wink:

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
Nope - must be great to have an a-cup

Awww,well you are more than welcome to have some of mine....i hate having HH cups (back and neck pains) though it doesnt do me any harm i must admit.

I don't mind them being stared at,i had to wear a bra from age 10 so used to being stared at now.Though in both of my jobs my breasts are stared at.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
I know what you mean,prior to my reduction i was a 36J and my skirt size was a 8/10....The breasts were ugly,mammoth sized things and in them days bra's that big were what granny would wear.

Still,i have the hips and butt to match my 40HH's now...boo hooo!

B_bardox14

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I saw a woman this morning at starbucks who had the most amazing breasts. They were full, round, and firm. I couldn't take my eyes off them then noticed she was checking me out too lol. After she left I remembered this thread and had to put this down. Hope to see her again tomorrow.