big breast watching

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
I saw a woman this morning at starbucks who had the most amazing breasts. They were full, round, and firm. I couldn't take my eyes off them then noticed she was checking me out too lol. After she left I remembered this thread and had to put this down. Hope to see her again tomorrow.

He he. Naughty girl, you're as bad as blokes.

Remember guys check out boobs as signs of fertility. When the day comes that you're not checked out, you'll probably be upset - so enjoy the goog times.

Women check out everything - including our shoes!

fantasychick

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Usually I don't notice, I am used to it. I don't mind when they look at my cleavage either, even my own cousin does it sometimes when I show cleavage.
I just hate when guys (complete strangers) try to touch them, or slap my ass.
I'll kick them in the balls if they do.
Just because my boobs and ass are big doesn't mean you can touch them.

I hear you!some Guys also seem to think that if you have big boobs and butt, your a "sl*t"..... Same with online sometimes.... Just because I have put nude pics of myself here guys pm with crap like "I'd do ur wh*re face anyday" and "how much do you charge?"If a guy said that to me in real life he would get a kick in the balls and pepper spray in the face........oh well, such is the Internet....

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL - I have plenty myself - they look so silly on my tiny frame, so I would be happy to swap to an A or B cup...

I don't know how many times I dreamed of being a B cup! Seriously! Even Cap doesn't understand. I love bicycles and horseback riding. I look absolutely ridiculous. I'm so strapped down in the gym I can hardly breathe.

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm starting to think, regarding the perceptions of well-endowed women, the following:

- Most of said women don't care
- Some enjoy it
- Some use the liking that men have for large breasts and tease them, by wearing low cut tops. :biggrin1:

If you've got it, flaunt it. :tongue:

Kevbo

Sexy Member
Media
Just as a data point for the ladies out there, if I'm casually girl-watching, I'm definitely including boobs. There's a geometric poetry to a woman with curves that I appreciate in much the same way as I might appreciate a fine piece of art in a gallery. Really! I don't know how much this holds for other guys, but if they're like me, they may not be undressing you with their eyes or imagining sexual scenarios with you.
[*] They may simply be admiring the collection of moving curves that makes up many beautiful women.

If this is objectification, so be it. Most of the time I'm doing it, it's not the right context for social interaction of a more serious nature. I can't typically tell if a woman has a "nice personality" or other winning intangibles if I'm just passing her in a mall or watching her walk down a city street. (And can we talk Las Vegas? Holy Schmoley is that a ridiculous place for appreciating cleavage.)

Kevbo

[*] With a little flirtation, you can change the direction of our thoughts dramatically.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just as a data point for the ladies out there, if I'm casually girl-watching, I'm definitely including boobs. There's a geometric poetry to a woman with curves that I appreciate in much the same way as I might appreciate a fine piece of art in a gallery.
this i have no issue with when done with subtlety.
ok, seeing me walk down the street made a guy smile.
it's a world away from tit ogling and leering.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm going to have to agree with Dolfette as well. The problem is that most of the men I have noticed noticing me do so in a way which makes me feel like a walking pair of tits. Thank heavens it's not usually a situation where further interaction is appropriate. Men frequently come up to me and talk directly to my breasts. "Hello. How are y'all doing today?" "Hi. I like your features." No lie, these things have been said to my tits like they were going to reply. I don't like this treatment. THIS is objectification. I do wear low cut, shape revealing clothing. I do show off my cleavage, and my pretty legs. I do want to be noticed, and seen as attractive. But I don't want to be treated like one attractive feature. I want to be smiled at, politely complimented, flattered.

Kevbo

Sexy Member
Media
I'm going to have to agree with Dolfette as well. The problem is that most of the men I have noticed noticing me do so in a way which makes me feel like a walking pair of tits. Thank heavens it's not usually a situation where further interaction is appropriate. Men frequently come up to me and talk directly to my breasts. "Hello. How are y'all doing today?" "Hi. I like your features." No lie, these things have been said to my tits like they were going to reply. I don't like this treatment. THIS is objectification. I do wear low cut, shape revealing clothing. I do show off my cleavage, and my pretty legs. I do want to be noticed, and seen as attractive. But I don't want to be treated like one attractive feature. I want to be smiled at, politely complimented, flattered.

First, I appreciate the follow-up, ladies. Now, specifically, AlteredEgo -- if you're dressing to show off your bosom, can you give me some rough rule-of-thumb about how much I'm allowed to notice them and appreciate them if I'm interacting with you? Do they enter into the "compliments" and "flattery"? (I find the idea of "flattering" boobs strangely ironic.:wink:) Every rule I've ever learned about social interactions is that a woman's bosom never enters the conversation unless you are really good friends with her or dating her, and then only in casual or playful settings, and even then not always.

I guess there's a mixed-message and an honesty issue kind of conflicting here. A woman dresses to show off favorable body parts, but wants to be appreciated for her totality, almost as if to say, "I lured you in with my boobs, but only talk about my eyes or my smile." And so us guys dutifully say nice things about eyes and smiles, and sometimes these are true, but sometimes we are really saying, "That's a hell of a rack you have there and we thank you for sharing it."

I'm not trying to be obnoxious or sexist, just wondering about this strange ritual we do. Certainly, couples interact the majority of the time through face-to-face contact, so each has to appreciate the other in that regard, and it has to be lasting. But a hot body, and the way you integrate it into your personality and your interactions with your partner, should not be underestimated. A woman who saucily offers up a sight of deep cleavage to a partner (or potential partner) has given a gift that I think is worth, in some way, applauding :wink:. It's a shame that decorum generally disallows a man complimenting a woman on this, when the genetic odds of a woman having a nice bosom are probably comparable to her having beautiful eyes or a winning smile.

Kevbo

fantasychick

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Kevbo- I think what she is trying to say is that she doesn't mind if a guy makes a nice comment about her eyes/ face/ boobs or whatever as long as he is looking at her face when he says it to her face, not her chest. :)

I know I don't mind( as long as it is not a lewd or tasteless comment lol )

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
a glance is ok.
it's part of taking in the whole person.
but some guys to full on, open mouth drooling.
and others grin like they're secretly jacking off.

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
Kevbo- I think what she is trying to say is that she doesn't mind if a guy makes a nice comment about her eyes/ face/ boobs or whatever as long as he is looking at her face when he says it to her face, not her chest. :)

I know I don't mind( as long as it is not a lewd or tasteless comment lol )

As Homer Simpson once said when a guy was talking to her rack "I've made my choice!"

It's a bit rich really, when I've seen women nakedly ogling guys with their shirts off or open, & then taking a cheeky stroke. And as soon as a guy is born he has one thrust into his mouth, only then to be denied, thus fixating us for the rest of our lives!

A lot of it now - as with women, who seem to look as much - is are they real, is it the bra, or are they padded, & why is she putting her tits in my face - Oppressor!

I've worked with women with a see through white T shirt on, no bra, & the shape & colour of the areola completely visible! I had an ex whose rack literally stopped traffic, with women, yes women, staring & gawping in disbelief @ her firm, perky, natural 40H's.

There's a genetic imperative for men to look - they don't look at any non enhanced small breasts of a b cup & under. Scientifically, women seem to have greater peripheral vision than men, & can take cheeky looks all the time. Us poor blokes have to turn our heads.

Be thankful for the sexual attention you get, you can always lessen it by dressing differently(oh & I used to be frequently physically attacked by groups of guys, & slagged off by girls because of the clothes I wore - in the end I stopped wearing them or changed where I went).

There are more lonely women out there who don't have the instant attraction of looks or figure, which in the long run for all of us will fade.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i DO dress differently.
but i still have a shape that draws attention.
i'm considering a burqa.
I try not to do it, because it's really fucking rude. Sometimes human nature gets the better of me, and it's impossible to avoid stealing a glance at someone who's attractive.
awww! that's so nice!
i like you.