big breast watching

Mr. Bungle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I try not to do it, because it's really fucking rude. Sometimes human nature gets the better of me, and it's impossible to avoid stealing a glance at someone who's attractive.
You are SO correct with that statement... I'll look, of course I'm gonna look, but I'm not gonna gawk. A smile maybe, but I'm a pretty shy guy. A friend of mine, whenever we'll hang out at a bar or wherever, a great looking girl will walk in, and he'll STAND UP and so blatantly stare at her up and down as she walks by... and make all kinds of comments. I just wanna beat the shit out of him. And -get this - he'll say to me... "DID YOU SEE THAT?!?!?!?!?!?"

Uh, yeah dude, I saw her. Subtlety is a beautiful thing. Now finish your drink and shut the fuck up, okay? :cool:

fantasychick

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
As Homer Simpson once said when a guy was talking to her rack "I've made my choice!"

It's a bit rich really, when I've seen women nakedly ogling guys with their shirts off or open, & then taking a cheeky stroke. And as soon as a guy is born he has one thrust into his mouth, only then to be denied, thus fixating us for the rest of our lives!

I do admit that that happens, fair enough.... But personally I try not too oogle, a quick glance, a smile is ok.... But if I dont want a guy touching me then I'm going to give the same respect....

And your right about beauty not lasting...through sometimes you wish that society would made a bigger on inner beauty(don't we all?).

But I plan to be a cat woman with 50 cats in the middle of the country where no one can bother me about looking like a old fairytale witch lol

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Kevbo, I never want strangers to mention my breasts to me. Ever. If I leave my house topless, if I leave my house in a potato sack, I don't want strangers to say anything to me about my breasts. At all.

I also don't want to hear about my ass, legs, crotch or any individual body part not growing on my head from a stranger, unless I have failed to notice said part has caught fire.

If I dress to flatter my figure, I expect people to notice. I admit that I like compliments too. However, I just want to hear that I'm found pretty, or that I have on a nice outfit. An appreciative glance is flattering. A leer is not. I don't find any of this to be a contradiction. I expect people to know what is and is not polite! Everyone's mother figure has told them at some point that staring is rude.

I think the ladies pretty much explained my post for me.

As for changing my wardrobe I'll say this: though I always hope for compliments my clothes are worn primarily for me! I wear them because I want to look nice, and I have an image of myself that I prefer to see reflected in the mirror.

Oh. Crackoff, I was wearing a heavy winter coat when my brasts were told in a heavy Jamaican accent that the speaker liked their figure. To his credit, he followed that up by smiling and looking me in my rolling eyes. And I could wear stinky, recycled garbage bags and the first thing people would notice might still be the size of my breasts. Also, I disagree that I need to feel greatful that I'm hot enough for people to mistreat just because some fashionless frump in Podunk can't turn heads. That shit is not gonna fly over here!

Last edited:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Kevbo, one more thought. I don't need a man to compliment my eyes. I know they are unremarkable compared to my unusual smile, and my chaotic hair. Usually, I don't walk around grinning either, so I don't expect to hear anyone talk about that. My hair is frequently complimented, and I really love that, but only because it seems genuine. I only want to hear things which are meant, and if from a stranger, I don't want to hear about my body parts, especially my sexual ones.

However, when a man can't walk past me without positioning himself so I HAVE to see him/walk around him, or can't let me leave without greeting me or trying to start a conversation, what he's really doing is politely, genuinely saying, "Hi. I noticed. I liked what I saw. Thanks. Is it just for show, or are you available to me?" I always take that as a compliment. That is almost always flattering.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Be thankful for the sexual attention you get, you can always lessen it by dressing differently

No, sorry. Fuck that. Attitudes like that really piss me off.

Read what AE says. Many women dress to flatter their figures for their own satisfaction.

Why the fuck should I wear dowdy, unflattering clothes because there are men in this world who are too fucking immature not to paint their thoughts across their gawping faces? I refuse to be thankful for that kind of objectifying, 'you're a hole to fuck' sexual attention. I will look down on those men and I will slag off their intelligence and I will make disparaging remarks about their alleged membership of the human race.

(oh & I used to be frequently physically attacked by groups of guys, & slagged off by girls because of the clothes I wore - in the end I stopped wearing them or changed where I went).

I'm sorry to hear that and I'm sorry you felt you had to change your self. Were the comments sexual in nature? If so may I ask if you were grateful for the sexual attention? If not then perhaps you'll understand it is not the same thing.

boabysup

Just Browsing
Media
Looking at a womans cleavage/breasts is like looking into the sun. You dont stare at it, you can't help but sneak a peak and get a sense of it but you don't stare for fear of blindness.

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
Read what AE says. Many women dress to flatter their figures for their own satisfaction.

Why the fuck should I wear dowdy, unflattering clothes because there are men in this world who are too fucking immature not to paint their thoughts across their gawping faces? I refuse to be thankful for that kind of objectifying, 'you're a hole to fuck' sexual attention. I will look down on those men and I will slag off their intelligence and I will make disparaging remarks about their alleged membership of the human race.

Rubbish - most women dress down & even slobby in their own home, then they go out, put on a pile of make up, & wear more revealing clothes.

It's not immature, it's your unawarenesss of bloody evolution & sexual selection. What you, I & everyone else doesn't like is interest from people we are not attracted to! You'd be fine if it was someone you had the hots for.

We dress up to compete with members of the same sex, & to attract (usually) members of the opposite sex. Underlying that are an array of psychological esteem/validation issues. Full stop.

They are members of the human race - They're called MEN NOT WOMEN. Get a grip that there are gender differences.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I developed very early and easily had the biggest breasts in my class at any given time. (top 3 at least). I hated the comments and the attention. I do still avoid it, but occasionally when I go out at night I will wear tops that accentuate my boobs (only because it seems an appropriate setting) Usually though, if I'm working out or shopping I really hate it when people look at them.It seems like 90% of the time I wish they were A cups and the rest of the time usually in bed, or in a nightclub I like having big boobs.

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
I'm sorry to hear that and I'm sorry you felt you had to change your self. Were the comments sexual in nature? If so may I ask if you were grateful for the sexual attention? If not then perhaps you'll understand it is not the same thing.

No - & this is women for you. They were pretty hateful outrageous things. But guess what? This meant they wanted to sleep with me, & was their way of getting attention.

After sleeping with a few of them, I decided they were frickin crazy, & did all I could to avoid either issue - mainly stopping wearing such lary clothes & dancing!

And yes I got stared at all the time & approached by women, being 6ft 2, blonde, blue eyed, broad shoulders, tanned & athletic then. I never had to try to pull. But that also caused problems with other guys. And women's ego's are worse than men's. When a woman literally says "I want to f*ck you tonight" & you say "no thanks", they go livid!

So, yes, the attention is an ego boost, but if you feel uncomfortable with the drawbacks - dress/act differently. It's a free country, & your freedom to exhibit is matched by the world's freedom to look.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Rubbish - most women dress down & even slobby in their own home, then they go out, put on a pile of make up, & wear more revealing clothes.

Not this one! I don't wear make-up (yuck!) and do not dress in revealing clothes at all.

I dress to flatter myself, but my style is very low-key, sometimes a bit tom-boyish and definitely casual.

Be thankful for the sexual attention you get, you can always lessen it by dressing differently

I do not draw attention to my big boobs and yet I still get attention for them. I don't mind as long as the person is respectful and not crass. I certainly don't seek it out. I couldn't care less about the attentions of strange men or women.

Last edited:

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
Originally Posted by dolfette

nice generalisation, turning most' of us into trashy slappers :rolleyes:
Originally Posted by dolfette

nice generalisation, turning most' of us into trashy slappers :rolleyes:

in other words ESSEX GIRLS??

Oi Oi! Nothing wrong with Essex girls. Nothing wrong with trashy slappers either - Dolfette, you artful misreader:tongue: - I never siad or would say slapper. Women can wear what they want as far as I'm concerned. I've only ever seen women trying to change the way their fellas dress, as if they're some fashion guru! Ha ha:cool:

Think this says it all - Dave Chapelle on how women dress
YouTube - Dave Chapelle on how women dress.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
n other words ESSEX GIRLS??

Oh how original! :rolleyes:

In regard to crackoff comment,well for some women regardless of what they wear their big breasts are noticable.It isnt just 'slutty' wear that draws attention to women but the sheer fact that men are visual creatures anyway!

Even though i obviously wear lingerie,tight fitting clothes SOMETIMES i also wear normal everyday type of clothing too and my breasts are still noticed.I personally never slob out anywhere,that isnt what i do but i do wear lipgloss and mascara each day but definately not slapped on and caked in it....ask those who have seen me on cam...normal attire and minimal make up:smile:

As for being tall,blonde etc etc,believe me not all women would beg to bed you just like not all guys would want to bed me before you rant back at me:tongue:

... get this.

My standard eye level is (or was) breast level.