Big Breasts And Running

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Big boobs don’t just slow down running, they make pretty much all forms of exercise slower and more difficult. Where’s my grant money?
I know hunni, people just don't take it seriously how awkward having large breasts can make certain every day tasks especially exercise of any type. If I work up the will power to do some exercise it's usually just swimming or clumsy running for me but I've yet to find a sports bra/top that I'm completely happy with, feel comfortable in and don't manage to kill in a short time! X

ChanelleNo5

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I know hunni, people just don't take it seriously how awkward having large breasts can make certain every day tasks especially exercise of any type. If I work up the will power to do some exercise it's usually just swimming or clumsy running for me but I've yet to find a sports bra/top that I'm completely happy with, feel comfortable in and don't manage to kill in a short time! X
Have you ever gone on a boat or whatever and you have to put on a life jacket?

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Yes hunni, we don't have a boat anymore cause with the British weather we hardly ever got to use it so we sold it, when we used to go out on it I'd not bother with a life preserver myself, my husband would usually wear one and we'd always make sure the kids wore one. I know it's not the best example but I'd explain to our kids that mummy can't wear one, the soft jacket type isn't too bad but don't really want a big jacket on when we eventually had a nice sunny day and had gone to the trouble of taking the boat out, kinda spoils it when you're trying to relax with friends as well.
The worst is going on organised boat trips where they insist on you wearing one those standard issue life preservers that are almost rigid and go over your head, on those kinda trips I'm often in normal clothes wearing a bra, damn thing just perched on my chest and right underneath my chin, it gives people a laugh I guess hunni :confounded::joy:

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I've witnessed this myself while out boating and snorkeling!

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes hunni, we don't have a boat anymore cause with the British weather we hardly ever got to use it so we sold it, when we used to go out on it I'd not bother with a life preserver myself, my husband would usually wear one and we'd always make sure the kids wore one. I know it's not the best example but I'd explain to our kids that mummy can't wear one, the soft jacket type isn't too bad but don't really want a big jacket on when we eventually had a nice sunny day and had gone to the trouble of taking the boat out, kinda spoils it when you're trying to relax with friends as well.
The worst is going on organised boat trips where they insist on you wearing one those standard issue life preservers that are almost rigid and go over your head, on those kinda trips I'm often in normal clothes wearing a bra, damn thing just perched on my chest and right underneath my chin, it gives people a laugh I guess hunni :confounded::joy:
Ditto. No such thing as a one-size-fits-all life jacket. If there’s a large one, it’s super uncomfortable. And it sticks out (feels like) a foot. Crammed under my chin, digging into my legs because it’s so long. I feel like the Michelin man. Makes me clumsy and awkward. :(

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ditto. No such thing as a one-size-fits-all life jacket. If there’s a large one, it’s super uncomfortable. And it sticks out (feels like) a foot. Crammed under my chin, digging into my legs because it’s so long. I feel like the Michelin man. Makes me clumsy and awkward. :(
My first thought were of a life jacket that stuck out like a lean-to, tight under the chin, flaring out a foot at the bottom due to the bosoms, but I think the pic I found expresses the frustration better!

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

It's the same trying to buy a nice winter padded jacket hunni, by the time I've selected one that fits my chest the arms are too long and the back ends up riding up on top my bottom while the front is too long :confused::confounded: IMG_20200219_1.jpg

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's the same trying to buy a nice winter padded jacket hunni, by the time I've selected one that fits my chest the arms are too long and the back ends up riding up on top my bottom while the front is too long :confused::confounded: View attachment 12777181
I can totally relate!

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know this did this research just to watch, right?

I have been using the same sports bra for 11 years now. It's torn and mended, it's worn, but I still squeeze into it every morning for the gym (YES, I WASH IT!!!)

Even when I was an H cup i wore this D sports bra. Yes, boobs were under my arms, but they were corralled properly. I just began running again, but as my trainer says, "You're not fast, but you're not slow. You're half-fast."

I nodded in agreement, but then I shot him a look, "What did you call me?"

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You know this did this research just to watch, right?

I have been using the same sports bra for 11 years now. It's torn and mended, it's worn, but I still squeeze into it every morning for the gym (YES, I WASH IT!!!)

Even when I was an H cup i wore this D sports bra. Yes, boobs were under my arms, but they were corralled properly. I just began running again, but as my trainer says, "You're not fast, but you're not slow. You're half-fast."

I nodded in agreement, but then I shot him a look, "What did you call me?"

Nice to hear another woman who mends her clothes hunni :)

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice to hear another woman who mends her clothes hunni :)

That bra has supported me in good times and bad. I like to keep nice things nice.

But every good thing must come to an end eventually, and I know its days are numbered.

My philosophy of life can be summed up if it has an underwire or a penis it's going to be trouble eventually.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
LifeJackets vs Big Boobs: big boobs are built in life jackets.

Point: Big Boobs

Impromptu running with big boobs is the worst. Like, working out/exercise I can plan. I can dress for the occasion. I can calm my tits before the event. What I am saying is big tits require pre-prep. Sometimes layers of preparation. The bigger the boobs the more ya need some lead time.

Random sprinting is a whole other hell. If disaster movies want to bring a new level of realness to a scene? Have one large breasted woman fleeing the alien menace with her hands bracing her tits while she runs.