Big Breasts And Running

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Oh thanks i'm no where near Worcester unfortunately :sob:
No worries, nor am I tbh, I live right down in West Cornwall so only get up there once or twice a year. It's worth it tho, Karen's very precise with fittings, honestly I wouldn't trust anyone else she really knows her stuff. Her ranges aren't cheap by any means but I'll usually buy one or two bra's from her after a fitting, they're expensive but real sturdy and comfy, I've almost got 12 months outta one her bras before which is a record for me, my boobies are set on being bra destroyers especially like your run of the mill like Elomi I'm lucky to get two or three months sometimes before something breaks or they just go outta shape and lose all support x

ChezzD

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No worries, nor am I tbh, I live right down in West Cornwall so only get up there once or twice a year. It's worth it tho, Karen's very precise with fittings, honestly I wouldn't trust anyone else she really knows her stuff. Her ranges aren't cheap by any means but I'll usually buy one or two bra's from her after a fitting, they're expensive but real sturdy and comfy, I've almost got 12 months outta one her bras before which is a record for me, my boobies are set on being bra destroyers especially like your run of the mill like Elomi I'm lucky to get two or three months sometimes before something breaks or they just go outta shape and lose all support x
Yeah i've only got a couple of good bras that have survived and i've still got overspil, most of the time the wire goes in them :sob:

Maybe if i can get my kids baby sat I'll take a trip down :joy:

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yeah i've only got a couple of good bras that have survived and i've still got overspil, most of the time the wire goes in them :sob:

Maybe if i can get my kids baby sat I'll take a trip down :joy:
Sounds like a plan hunni, if you do decide then it's best call them up and book an appointment for a fitting, worth it tho, she measures in every conceivable way like get you leaning forward, lying down, she's very thorough x

Reactions: KayleynScott

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh thanks i'm no where near Worcester unfortunately :sob:
I don't know if they have bra fitters anywhere near you. Heaven knows my Mum could have used one near Bristol. She was a UK G.

I wore an ill fitting bra for years before I met up with a professional fitter. I was wearing a US 34G. He asked me a simple question: what was I wearing before I was a G cup. I told him I was a 32DDD. He explained that unless I had chest trauma or surgery to increase my thorax or gained a massive amount of weight the 32 stays put. He put me in a 32H, and it was like night and day! It fit perfectly!

Normally, I would just try on a bra and go up a size until it felt good. But this guy knew his boobs! LOL!

I've since had breast reduction to a D cup, but I'm already back in a 32DDD 10 years later. Sigh.

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know if they have bra fitters anywhere near you. Heaven knows my Mum could have used one near Bristol. She was a UK G.

I wore an ill fitting bra for years before I met up with a professional fitter. I was wearing a US 34G. He asked me a simple question: what was I wearing before I was a G cup. I told him I was a 32DDD. He explained that unless I had chest trauma or surgery to increase my thorax or gained a massive amount of weight the 32 stays put. He put me in a 32H, and it was like night and day! It fit perfectly!

Normally, I would just try on a bra and go up a size until it felt good. But this guy knew his boobs! LOL!

I've since had breast reduction to a D cup, but I'm already back in a 32DDD 10 years later. Sigh.
The fitter was a he a men? how you can become one? Just asking for a friend

• Haha
Reactions: neintynein

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The fitter was a he a men? how you can become one? Just asking for a friend

Yes, he was a man. And of course I did ask him how he came into that profession. He started as a tailor's apprentice and moved on to women's clothing. He said he lamented that the one thing that kept most tailored clothing from looking its best on a woman was because she was wearing wrong-sized lingerie.

Now, I never asked what course of study he took for bra fitting, but it sounded like a natural progression.

Ok, I have to confess that I thought he was gay. He was very effeminate in his mannerisms, and very proper and neat at all times.

But when I went back to him after my breast reduction surgery he told me his wife had the same surgery as well. I was very surprised. Then we talked about his kids. He was very proud of them.

I joked how his son might follow the family business. I learned he does not joke! LOL!

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes, he was a man. And of course I did ask him how he came into that profession. He started as a tailor's apprentice and moved on to women's clothing. He said he lamented that the one thing that kept most tailored clothing from looking its best on a woman was because she was wearing wrong-sized lingerie.

Now, I never asked what course of study he took for bra fitting, but it sounded like a natural progression.

Ok, I have to confess that I thought he was gay. He was very effeminate in his mannerisms, and very proper and neat at all times.

But when I went back to him after my breast reduction surgery he told me his wife had the same surgery as well. I was very surprised. Then we talked about his kids. He was very proud of them.

I joked how his son might follow the family business. I learned he does not joke! LOL!
Tailors become Tinkerers, Soldiers and Sailors..........so the old age rhyme goes. Or is that Tinkers Tailors Soldiers Sailors.....anyway..now it's in my bloody head...and shoemakers end up with pointy nosed puppets while Butchers, Bakers and Candlestick makers end up in a tub together............either way they all end up in the water together.

I suppose I just made this a Dead End thread cause there is no way I can fit in large breasts and running...... :) Gurgle...gurgle...

Last edited:
Reactions: lapdog2001

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Makes sense there goes another hero giving the support boobs deserve.

Like Sam with Frodo I always offer my wife to carry them for, her they are such a burden, but she refuses those got Boromir crazy.

With unusual measurements I guess the sellers offer what they have to close the deal 34g. When I started buying my underwear they just ask you your waist and after overcoming to ask for larger numbers they always look as if I was trying to show up.
With the cup size you are far ahead from us, me with almost no ass my underwear always looks funny from behind.

• Haha
Reactions: neintynein

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Men engineers somehow lost their way making them giggle more.
But if the frequency of the vibration was adjusted against the steps perhaps could neutralize the giggle.

"Socotty I need more power"
Like noise cancelling headphones, hmmmm.

Maybe combine the two and have noise cancellation plus jiggle cancellation. Apple, are you listening?

What to call them?

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Random sprinting is a whole other hell. If disaster movies want to bring a new level of realness to a scene? Have one large breasted woman fleeing the alien menace with her hands bracing her tits while she runs.
Do they really take boobs in consideration to send woman in space, I haven't noticed large boobage on missions.
On Hollywood I also saw modest breasts depicted (all are perfect, and all should be represented) Weaver Jovovich Fisher Bullock (no alien but a lot of 0g and several accelerated acrobatics on space ) I think Lawrence on the passager might be the biggest in space but a rather confortable trip.
We need another study would boobs slow you down if a wet looking alien is chasing you? Would it help if you hold them?