Big Breasts And Running

ChanelleNo5

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's the same trying to buy a nice winter padded jacket hunni, by the time I've selected one that fits my chest the arms are too long and the back ends up riding up on top my bottom while the front is too long :confused::confounded: View attachment 12777181

Nice sleeping bag! Lol

Everyone I say to people that I want a huge set of breasts people look at me like I'm crazy...

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Running, some yoga poses, hula hooping (the little pixies are alllll about chest hooping. I can firehoop, but chest? No freaking way.
I can’t even lie face down comfortably. And it’s worse when the hormones do the monthly torture dance.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Running, some yoga poses, hula hooping (the little pixies are alllll about chest hooping. I can firehoop, but chest? No freaking way.
I can’t even lie face down comfortably. And it’s worse when the hormones do the monthly torture dance.

Tell me about it hunni Lol, I mostly sleep on my back, my boobies fall to the sides. My hubby always says how much room I take up in the bed pmsl !

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tell me about it hunni Lol, I mostly sleep on my back, my boobies fall to the sides. My hubby always says how much room I take up in the bed pmsl !

That is why I always have to sleep in a gown or at least a t-shirt. But I cannot wear panties to bed because I feel constricted. I'd rather sleep in the nude, but after waking up with boobs under my arm pit too often I've learn to sleep in a top.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have to take off my bra when I sleep, I mean even for naps. Can’t just pass out. The bra pushes my breasts up under my chin when I lay on my back and makes it harder to breathe. Roll on my side and the underwire stabs me. Haven’t slept on my belly, bra or not, since the 70’s.

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
did someone receive a financial grant to research this? as an academic, i would not be surprised. there is so much abuse of office in our college system.

I know of an incident, where a student received a $100,000 grant to research lesbian protagonists in french literature.

Reactions: NCbear

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I began running late last year just a couple of miles every morning. I've built it up to three now, but I still take it pretty slow.

A couple of weeks ago my beloved sports bra who's been with me for years finally gave up the ghost. I was heartbroken and lost. There's no way I could run without strapping myself in. Then I remembered a Christmas gift my sister gave me.

It's called a BooBuddy (https://theboobuddy.com/) and I'll be damned if it doesn't work! It's basically just a big elastic band that fits over the top of my bra and acts as an extra pair of hands holding everything down!

I don't think it's a permanent replacement for my sports bra, but until I find the next perfect one it's not a bad alternative.

ChanelleNo5

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I began running late last year just a couple of miles every morning. I've built it up to three now, but I still take it pretty slow.

A couple of weeks ago my beloved sports bra who's been with me for years finally gave up the ghost. I was heartbroken and lost. There's no way I could run without strapping myself in. Then I remembered a Christmas gift my sister gave me.

It's called a BooBuddy (https://theboobuddy.com/) and I'll be damned if it doesn't work! It's basically just a big elastic band that fits over the top of my bra and acts as an extra pair of hands holding everything down!

I don't think it's a permanent replacement for my sports bra, but until I find the next perfect one it's not a bad alternative.
Huh. My solution has just been more than one but this actually looks promising.

Reactions: lapdog2001

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've put on more weight lately and have gone up another cup size, depending on the make I was fitting either a 40JJ or a 38K, all my bras are fitting too tight again now feeling uncomfortable and leaving marks. I've ordered a 40K and a 40KK online and hopefully one of those will fit properly and then I'll order a couple more, this lockdown really sucks as I know I need a proper fitting again but the only shop I know and trust is closed for the foreseeable future, I've finally been diagnosed with macromastia after years of asking, not that any diagnosis really helps anything but it's kinda nice to have it finally confirmed. I appear to be going up a cup size almost every year, any of you good ladies that think they want to have a bigger bosom be very careful what you wish for, it's a great deal of hassle! X