Big Breasts And Running

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Me thinks you would be suited more to the Jeanie costume of Barbara Eden..........Ok, I can imagine that, is that permitted? :)
GettyImages-515533172.jpg

Yeah, it's Black and White....cause that's how I remember the first shows :) No navel permitted....she wasn't born, she was bottle bred...........hahhahaha

Have not been Jeanie before. A couple of years back I wanted to be Harley Quinn from Suicide Squad. I had trouble finding a costume, so hubby helped. I finally found one and ordered it. Immediately after Hubby said he ordered one too.

Both costumes came in. Mine was PG. His was a strong R. But his had a better baseball bat. So we combined the two. I stayed PG.

Fredneck1951

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have not been Jeanie before. A couple of years back I wanted to be Harley Quinn from Suicide Squad. I had trouble finding a costume, so hubby helped. I finally found one and ordered it. Immediately after Hubby said he ordered one too.

Both costumes came in. Mine was PG. His was a strong R. But his had a better baseball bat. So we combined the two. I stayed PG.
You must tell us did he accompany you dressed as The Joker or as Poison Ivy? Makes a difference LOL.

Reactions: lapdog2001

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

He's no dummy! The R-rated one was always intended to be worn at home, right? ;)

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I took up running 8 months ago and run about 5-6 miles daily x 6 days a week. I've lost about 62 pounds and at my heaviest I was close to a EE cup size, now I am a DD. I am probably in the best shape of my life thanks to running. I am smaller than the pictures posted on LPSG. I will try to garner another photo shoot, so that I can post my progress.
Running with DD is still a pain in the butt, however I've discovered the most awesome bra, and it's beyond comfortable. It's called the Anita Momentum sports bra, and it was a game changer for me.

Attachments

KayleynScott

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I took up running 8 months ago and run about 5-6 miles daily x 6 days a week. I've lost about 62 pounds and at my heaviest I was close to a EE cup size, now I am a DD. I am probably in the best shape of my life thanks to running. I am smaller than the pictures posted on LPSG. I will try to garner another photo shoot, so that I can post my progress.
Running with DD is still a pain in the butt, however I've discovered the most awesome bra, and it's beyond comfortable. It's called the Anita Momentum sports bra, and it was a game changer for me.
I wonder if it can handle or come in larger sizes?

Reactions: BigBen

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Just put it in my cart! Not cheap, but then you gotta treat the girls right! LOL!

stesir

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I don’t think it would slow them down if they’re good runners.
Mid 1970s Charlie’s Angels has an episode with some nice females running a distance race and I don’t think they had to many bra support back then.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Made me wonder what about roller coasters?
There is a heigh required but nothing about cups.

I have avoided roller coasters and other thrill rides for years. About a year after I had my reduction surgery I went on my first roller coaster in probably 15 years. Should have worn a sports bra, but it wasn't that embarrassing.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Made me wonder what about roller coasters?
There is a heigh required but nothing about cups.
I'm personally not a great thrill seeker when it comes to things like rides and roller coasters which is a good thing, my girls are natural and a UK 44KK, even riding in a car over a bad road or bumpy lane I have to hold them down Lol. Being shaken around on a ride is no fun and if it went upside-down if they hadn't escaped already that would be sure to set them free.