Big Breasts And Running

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My tittehs are amusement park friendly.

Friends with bigger boobelas have had locking bar discomfort. The over the head kind smish, talking bellybutton to chin squashed cleavage.

Oh years ago there was this ride at Fiesta Texas that you rode horizontally! I don't remember what it was called, but you're flying like Superman, and that was not at all comfortable. I think that was probably the last roller coaster I rode for a long long time.

ChanelleNo5

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Made me wonder what about roller coasters?
There is a heigh required but nothing about cups.
Oh my god not quite much on proper roller coasters like six flags, but at my city's summer fair there are all these janky rides and this one called the Zipper had my titties almost completely out of my top. And you can't hold them because you're clutching you hands to the bars trying not to slammed around. Never again without 2 sports bras and a flannel.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Oh my god not quite much on proper roller coasters like six flags, but at my city's summer fair there are all these janky rides and this one called the Zipper had my titties almost completely out of my top. And you can't hold them because you're clutching you hands to the bars trying not to slammed around. Never again without 2 sports bras and a flannel.
Hahaha yeah, I just avoid it all apart from when I gotta accompany my daughter on rides at the fair, luckily she's not into anything too extreme.

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Having worked as a Track Coach in Southern CA for over 15 years its not necessarily the case that they cant run it is support. I has team mom's all but bound their daughter so they could compete. It does make it difficult and it is in many ways unfair. Nike, New Balance all athletic wear companies should address.

As to the drastic measures of reduction this is not something I feel a Track Coach or someone other than the family should decide. I am an Italian American, my father was the youngest of 15 and my mother the oldest of 13 and unfortunately I watched all my cousins deal with having large breast at a early age. Society unfairly labels or suggest what these woman are. Another sign of how men should decide what women do to their bodies (like birth control or abortion).

Again although difficult there are women with large breast that do compete and yes it is difficult but athletics in general can be.

As If Running Weren’t Challenging Enough, Large Breasts Can Make It a Full-on Contact Sport

Last edited by a moderator:

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm personally not a great thrill seeker when it comes to things like rides and roller coasters which is a good thing, my girls are natural and a UK 44KK, even riding in a car over a bad road or bumpy lane I have to hold them down Lol. Being shaken around on a ride is no fun and if it went upside-down if they hadn't escaped already that would be sure to set them free.

I absolutely understand your experiences...When you are tied down your leg, rides like this are no fun for me either...the bouncing/hard sitting is awful for my penis and testicles.

Reactions: Holly Doors

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

boc

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Having worked as a Track Coach in Southern CA for over 15 years its not necessarily the case that they cant run it is support. I has team mom's all but bound their daughter so they could compete. It does make it difficult and it is in many ways unfair. Nike, New Balance all athletic wear companies should address.

As to the drastic measures of reduction this is not something I feel a Track Coach or someone other than the family should decide. I am an Italian American, my father was the youngest of 15 and my mother the oldest of 13 and unfortunately I watched all my cousins deal with having large breast at a early age. Society unfairly labels or suggest what these woman are. Another sign of how men should decide what women do to their bodies (like birth control or abortion).

Again although difficult there are women with large breast that do compete and yes it is difficult but athletics in general can be.

As If Running Weren’t Challenging Enough, Large Breasts Can Make It a Full-on Contact Sport
Same here, I mean being Italian and many women in my family have large breasts.

docs20i

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I remember The Zipper! Yup, janky as hell! Thirty years ago, my busty girlfriend refused to go on it for the reason you describe! :joy:

lisay79

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know hunni, people just don't take it seriously how awkward having large breasts can make certain every day tasks especially exercise of any type. If I work up the will power to do some exercise it's usually just swimming or clumsy running for me but I've yet to find a sports bra/top that I'm completely happy with, feel comfortable in and don't manage to kill in a short time! X
I second this! I feel your pain