Big Breasts And Running

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know hunni, people just don't take it seriously how awkward having large breasts can make certain every day tasks especially exercise of any type. If I work up the will power to do some exercise it's usually just swimming or clumsy running for me but I've yet to find a sports bra/top that I'm completely happy with, feel comfortable in and don't manage to kill in a short time! X
The local Gold's Gym where I go to has all these young MILFs who are just looking to get back in shape after recent childbirth and not with standing the fact that their chest is extremely engorged by their own admission from said childbirth. I kind of have to wonder where they patronized to find such sports bras with that much comfort and elasticity that doesn't get wrecked after 2 months; I know my ex down south who recently gave birth and is in the exceptionally endowed area (38DD's. God bless genetic hereditary estrogen for her endowment I know I've seen her mother) would love to know that as doing housework can be pretty tedious when those things are not cooperating with physics. Don't ask me why but she sent me a couple videos showing her moving around like that

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm thinking that along with that little height indicator that it has two chest-high depressions where you step up to. If your nose doesn't touch the button you can't ride.
I'm thinking full pin art impressions when you mentioned depressions. Yeah, off on tangents again...........
1674738917976.png

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been running for years and a friends wife wanted to run a 5k with me. I am guessing 38-D's and it took a few purchases to find a bra that worked. Honestly, I do not see many lady runners with large breasts.
Can you imagine the local news crew playing that back in slow motion? Or even the other Runners looking out so they don't get knocked over by her knockers

Reactions: Evenflow618

derf3

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I once knew a Nun. A most wonderful woman in every sense of the word: educated, articulate, completely self-sacrificing--a real humanitarian--and equally blessed with enormous bosoms, which no religious garb could ever conceal.

Think 'tasteful side-boob,' I suppose (Sister always wore a sort of apron over her heart). In profile at least, her breasts were like two gigantic pears.

Anyhow, I was truly fortunate to get to watch her playing basketball one day. Indeed, only then (however dumb of me) is when it first occurred: it isn't easy to bear such weight.

In fact, as she ran down the court, she seemed to be keeping her arms up, not unlike a boxer. I assume: to hold herself in from the sides. Even in spite of this, her magnificent womanliness bounced up and down; with and without dribbling.

Truly, she was the most beautiful thing to behold. God I wish I could have married her.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I once knew a Nun. A most wonderful woman in every sense of the word: educated, articulate, completely self-sacrificing--a real humanitarian--and equally blessed with enormous bosoms, which no religious garb could ever conceal.

Think 'tasteful side-boob,' I suppose (Sister always wore a sort of apron over her heart). In profile at least, her breasts were like two gigantic pears.

Anyhow, I was truly fortunate to get to watch her playing basketball one day. Indeed, only then (however dumb of me) is when it first occurred: it isn't easy to bear such weight.

In fact, as she ran down the court, she seemed to be keeping her arms up, not unlike a boxer. I assume: to hold herself in from the sides. Even in spite of this, her magnificent womanliness bounced up and down; with and without dribbling.

Truly, she was the most beautiful thing to behold. God I wish I could have married her.
She would have had to have gotten a divorce from her other husband! Lol

Reactions: lapdog2001

Hassall

Sexy Member
Media
Eugene, Oregon, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I used to tell my 1st wife who had massive mammaries, tbag if they ever hurt I'd numb them for her. Then I'd nimnumnumnwhike shaking my head. It never amused her..... I wonder why.... She had been a gymnast. she quite literallly had no breasts until she until she stopped gymnastics Then when she quit gymnastics and was a double D inside of a year.

Last edited by a moderator:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Indeed, that would have been the basic assumption. Nonetheless, I loved her sincerely, and I always will.
Heh. Well at least you got the privilege of watching those heavenly heavy hangers in action; that'd have sustained me for eternity.
I remember one time in south Jersey , Seaside Heights to be precise, me an' some friends of e rented this two story right off the boardwalk. Well, there wasn't too much action, unless you counted losing money in the arcades or those games to win a prize. Well sir, I slipped into some relax gear, a grey racerback tank, some sneaks, and ballcap and strolled along a section of the beach not very much used until I happened upon a basketball court with a DODGEBALL GAME going on mixed, but fair % women.
Digression:

Well, there was this one copper haired pixie cut maiden with a gym shirt(White with blue/black trim) and had the most incredibly big yabbos I seen in a long time (About a day since we got there! LOL) and one guy on the other team slipped & sprained his knee. Well there they were scrambling to find a substitute when copper yelled to me, I was confused, and pointed at myself to make sure, she nodded and asked if I wanted to play. Well better than losing the pedestrian food I'd consumed a short time ago, so I shrugged hopped onto the court.
Now these guys were patently lackadaisical and clearly not athletes so I covered. The few shots that were thrown, Copper was doing pseudo MATRIX moves , especially bending way back and that's when I caught a good eyeful of underboob. Well she pegged all the other guys and I as well her team and it was one on one. when she shifted back and forth side to side, and those breasts moved with her I thought I was gonna lose a quart!
Well, I gritted and smiled-in fun and hauled that plasticine ball for all I had, but she caught without a problem and hurtled it back like a cannon right into my face and left me supine. Well that was the game, but Copper got all worried she'd maimed me. 1st things I picked up were panicked shouting from her while she held my tank, then got a better look at her cleavage & breasts. I told her I was okay and she thanked God. I mused.
She shook my hand said it was a good game, I agreed and asked if I would see her around.
She hesitated with an unsure look, but before she could reply, a nun walked up to her and addressed her (Copper) as sister Mary Theodora, a postulant! The nun explained she was letting her experience the shore before Copper took her vows.
Even being dragged away, I couldn't help think if Copper was resolute in taking her vows as she eyeballed me before being stuffed into the NUN mini van.
Sheesh. All the women here with store boughts and I wound up getting hooked on a postulant having one more fun time before she took her vows.
Well, three days later, I had a knock at the two story and thought it was the creep who we rented it from.
Turned out it was Copper, or Gina...in very casual wear, right down to a two piece. And she informed me she was too young to give up fun like that when her heart wasn't into it. Bottom line, we spent the rest of the week with morning jogs, and I'll tell you, she was tantalizing me with every stride.
I never forgot her as she was going to college out west and oft times think of what might've been had she not gone out there, but I still got the DODGEBALL and morning jogs to cheer me up.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*elbowing my way back in*
Any of y'all seeking support suggestions for a lucious set of man cans?

This. Is. The. Truth.
I've washed my bra since 2015. I think is was 2019. No, 2020. Yeah, during the pandemic when I quit wearing it for a while.

Raphael

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I remember in early university days, a female friend actually surprised me by telling me that very large breasts could often be a source of back ache. Which was kind of relevant to our medical studies at the time.
Anyway, so yeah, I can only imagine what it must be on a hot day, walking around, let alone running.

ChezzD

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I havnt ran since I was very young because of well boobs :joy: the smallest size i've been since my teens is a 34H (Uk sizing) and a dress size 14. I'm currently wearing a 40L (Uk) 40Q(US) and dress size 20-22. Its hard enough getting hold of any bras that fit, let alone sports bras.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I havnt ran since I was very young because of well boobs :joy: the smallest size i've been since my teens is a 34H (Uk sizing) and a dress size 14. I'm currently wearing a 40L (Uk) 40Q(US) and dress size 20-22. Its hard enough getting hold of any bras that fit, let alone sports bras.
Hiya hunni I'm also in the UK, I'ma 44KK UK sizes (possibly a little more, haven't had a fitting recently) have you tried Karen at the big bra shop in Worcester? Definitely worth a visit if you haven't x

ChezzD

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hiya hunni I'm also in the UK, I'ma 44KK UK sizes (possibly a little more, haven't had a fitting recently) have you tried Karen at the big bra shop in Worcester? Definitely worth a visit if you haven't x
Oh thanks i'm no where near Worcester unfortunately :sob:

Reactions: Holly Doors