Big Breasts

menmymonster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
why is it that the regular females i see on here dont have any pics! all the big breasted women that i see in the gallery seem to never come online... it sucks!

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
why is it that the regular females i see on here dont have any pics! all the big breasted women that i see in the gallery seem to never come online... it sucks!

Well. I occasionally find time to visit here. I certainly have a gallery. But I do not nor will ever be in the big breasted category. I don't mind, I like my breasts- but your post does sound as if you are in search of a, shall we say, "particular" body type?:tongue:
And don't worry, I'm not offended. Just voicing my perception of your post, as I usually do with all, including my own, lol. :smile:
Your avatar scares me. I don't know whyyyyyyyy:eek:

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
FYI sweetie - this is the Large Penis Support Group. Boobies are just an added perk. Not a gurantee. Take what you can get, K? :wink:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am semi regular...with kinda big boobs....maybe your just not looking hard enough

x

Honey
Like hell you're semi regular! Your attributes fall into the big boobs with a smokin' bod there, WildHoney!
And I look at your pics but still get harder than chinese algebra!

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess I might qualify as having large boobs ( DD's) although i can fit in a large D cup bra, but then again it's always in the eye of the beholder.................

KYJenni

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can fit my head in my bra! I love my big boobs, I'm gonna love them until I hit my late 30's, then I'm gonna love my surgeon....

As for you menmymonster, I'm still waiting for proof :mad: