Big brother 07

jayce_69

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
:eek: Anyone know where I can find pictures of the boys this year? There's a few cute ones.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One? And he's not cute. He's annoying and obnoxious. And most likely unhung.

I think there's another guy going in tonight.

I'm guessing this thread could be about the Australian Big Brother rather than the UK one, which would at least explain the OP's use of the plural. :confused:

Yet another reason why filling out a location on one's LPSG profile is a good idea, so that one's posts have a geographical/cultural context. :rolleyes:

EDIT:

In case this does indeed refer to BB Australia, then see the thread below, on which all the picture links are still currently active:

---> BB 07 the Hot List Boys/Girls

Shadows

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If only I could get screen caps! Ziggy has a very visible outline in many shots of him in the Diary Room. He has definatly got something down there, and I dont think its a sock.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If only I could get screen caps! Ziggy has a very visible outline in many shots of him in the Diary Room. He has definatly got something down there, and I dont think its a sock.

There are a load of caps (as well as some downloadable clips from Rapidshare) of Ziggy from BB UK at the links below. All caps can be enlarged by clicking on them.

NB: all four links are different, despite appearances to the contrary.

---> Casperfan

---> Casperfan

---> Casperfan

---> Casperfan