Big Brother 10 JESSE

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
The correct phrase is "Body by God, brains by Fisher-Price" :tongue:

LOL!!!!

Yes, people he is such a jerk, and dumb as can be, which makes it even more funny that he keeps saying "everyone thinks he's dumb but that he's not", well no one says that to his face in the house, but the fact is that he really is dumb, lol, that's why he protests so much about not being dumb even when no one brings it up, ("me thinks he doth protest too much, as they say, lol).

All that said, he is hot as all heck there is no denying that.

He is the male definition of eye candy himbo I suppose, lol.

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
To really liven things up in the house, Keesha should have used her power of veto to take Angie off elimination and replaced her with Memphis. It would have been priceless seeing Jessie and Memphis squaring off and running around the house trying to garner the votes necessary to keep them in the house. The alliance would have dissolved immediately, and then the next HOH could put Michelle on the block.
Jessie liable to break down in tears if he gets evicted. He'll go apeshit for sure. I hope Angie stays.
Memphis really showed his true colors when he totally lost it with Jerry in the HOH room. Jerry didn't back down one bit. He wasn't at all intimidated by Memphis. But now he knows that Dan cannot be trusted, as Dan was the only person there when he made that remark.
Dan had such a guilty face when Memphis went off screaming. He took off for the bathroom to hide like a little snitch.

luvnlg

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just loved seeing Jessie lose his shit after being put on the block. He must be pissing the editors off for them to spend so much time showing the viewers what scared cry baby he is coming off as. Can he cry any more about not being able to sleep or eat? I wish everybody in the house would just tell him they are going to send him home so he can get tucked into bed by momma and she can give him a nice ba ba to help him go to sleepy by. Send the puss home!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Why do I watch Big Brother 10? My one reason for forcing myself to waste an hour is getting to see eye candy Jessie. When/if he gets kicked out CBS will lose a viewer.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Did anyone other than me catch Jessie giving himself a feel tonight? I don't recall the room he was in, but he was standing over on the left of the screen with his right side turned toward the sceen when his left handed fingers reached for and touched his genitals for a split sec. I like the way he sits, too, with legs and thighs spread wide giving an excellent view of his crotch. Keep hoping to see a bulge some time.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I often wonder if the "guests" are not programed to react certain 'ways' to portray specific types of personalities in the house. Like, per se, Jessie, the muscular body builder with the sorta low I.Q. (Don't scream at me, studs, I'm not saying I agree)

And, Dirty Videophile, I know, I was a bit elated last night when seeing that the awesome dude will be back next week. It's kewl knowing I have company keeping my eyes open for Jessie's sexual moves and wide spread sitting positions. lol His huge thighs probably don't permit any tight closing up on his crotch and all its contents.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm beginning to also think that some things in the BB household are staged.
There's more friction this year between the houseguests and I don't think it is a coincindence (mispslled?).

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Roy, try to drag yourself away from the TV and get yourself a life. Your comments sound a bit "stalker-like" and obsessive. Cant be a good thing.

I often wonder if the "guests" are not programed to react certain 'ways' to portray specific types of personalities in the house. Like, per se, Jessie, the muscular body builder with the sorta low I.Q. (Don't scream at me, studs, I'm not saying I agree)

And, Dirty Videophile, I know, I was a bit elated last night when seeing that the awesome dude will be back next week. It's kewl knowing I have company keeping my eyes open for Jessie's sexual moves and wide spread sitting positions. lol His huge thighs probably don't permit any tight closing up on his crotch and all its contents.

jcjb2002

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm beginning to also think that some things in the BB household are staged.
There's more friction this year between the houseguests and I don't think it is a coincindence (mispslled?).

I know on Survivor, and suspect on Big Brother.. that they request the players "repeat" what they do and say to get the camera angles right.. but it would be hard to stop and then start fighting at the same level again in 10 seconds..

BostinLuvMe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I thought you guys were blowing smoke out of your asses, so I checked out afterdark last night, i wanted to kill myself. It's seems like everynody in that house is stupid. This one chick was puttin on make-up the whole ten mins I watch. But jesse, that guy is !00% doouch

RobinSF

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hmmm, young, dumb, buffed, arrogant and lacking any moral character ....

In my younger days, I'd have married him for a month or so.