Big Brother 10 JESSE

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm beginning to also think that some things in the BB household are staged.
There's more friction this year between the houseguests and I don't think it is a coincindence (mispslled?).
Staged????!!!! Oh, my! But seriously, folks, of course they populate the house with architypes based on response from those who watch and then set them up in situations that will get the most gratuitous results. I'm not watching it, but I have to confess that I've watched a few episodes from previous seasons.

I guess the nice thing about this thread is that I can enjoy the shots of Jessie without having to watch the show and listen to ANY of the "guests" as they "stratigize!"

Hopefully, his "natural" status is not bogus. Certainly, it is inspiring to think his build is possible without steroids. So sad that it is not accompanied with much in the way of higher order thinking skills. Still, the fact that he seems to have remained free of tattoos is also gratifying. Perhaps a big expulsion from "the house" may help him develop some humility or whatever it is that he seems to be so sorely lacking.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think anyone who spends the time to look like this is gonna be the same way. He could lose a bit of body fat and he'd look more fitness model type. But I really dislike it when people start to judged someone. I haven't seen any of the show only the short clip Jason offered and I don't see the big douche bag the reporter is calling him. And are they saying shrunken balls cuz of juice or is there a fact about his balls I am missing. I've been around alot of people I couldn't stand because they kept going on and on about the same aspect of there life. Like someone talking about how great of a guitarist they are or how fucked up they got in the past. Or someone crying about the same damn part of there life they hate. This guys love for himself I think would be a bit refreshing in comparison. At least you get something nice to look at to take you attention away.

9inchcanadian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I really have little time for him and hope they se sense and kick him out, although it seems the HOH bird is gunning for Memphis(also a tool) Double eviction would be nice bt doubtful. I was watching last nights show and seeing him fall off the wall befor Rene was priceless. He i the worst loser i have ever seen, calling the contest "bogus". All he had to do was use his strength to stand still and hold on to a bar. Seems those muscles worked against him. And to top it all he spent the first 30 minutes telling the rest of the contestants what part of their body will be working hard and how he had the muscle to take it to the end. CUNT.
I find myself sadly addicted for the first time to Big Brother.
Oh by the way theire is a rumour that he is gay and hiding it from his family. hang in i will find the link

Big Brother 10: Nude Pictures Raise Gay Rumors for Jessie

Take from that what you will. Either way hes still a cunt.

Sorry for my use of the "C" word but now and again such a vile example of humanity raises its self involved head it seems apt.

bjvixen

Sexy Member
Media
I really have little time for him and hope they se sense and kick him out, although it seems the HOH bird is gunning for Memphis(also a tool) Double eviction would be nice bt doubtful. I was watching last nights show and seeing him fall off the wall befor Rene was priceless. He i the worst loser i have ever seen, calling the contest "bogus". All he had to do was use his strength to stand still and hold on to a bar. Seems those muscles worked against him. And to top it all he spent the first 30 minutes telling the rest of the contestants what part of their body will be working hard and how he had the muscle to take it to the end. CUNT.
I find myself sadly addicted for the first time to Big Brother.
Oh by the way theire is a rumour that he is gay and hiding it from his family. hang in i will find the link

Big Brother 10: Nude Pictures Raise Gay Rumors for Jessie

Take from that what you will. Either way hes still a cunt.

Sorry for my use of the "C" word but now and again such a vile example of humanity raises its self involved head it seems apt.

^theres 1 of those every season it seems^

saabman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I think anyone who spends the time to look like this is gonna be the same way. He could lose a bit of body fat and he'd look more fitness model type. But I really dislike it when people start to judged someone. I haven't seen any of the show only the short clip Jason offered and I don't see the big douche bag the reporter is calling him. And are they saying shrunken balls cuz of juice or is there a fact about his balls I am missing. I've been around alot of people I couldn't stand because they kept going on and on about the same aspect of there life. Like someone talking about how great of a guitarist they are or how fucked up they got in the past. Or someone crying about the same damn part of there life they hate. This guys love for himself I think would be a bit refreshing in comparison. At least you get something nice to look at to take you attention away.

A direct quote from Jessie on last night's show: "I can't play golf because my back is too big." Douchebag? I'll report - you decide.

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I hope Jesse goes this week. He's not even the slightest bit amusing, he's such a tool. Instead of eviction, the house guests should be allowed to drag his screaming body out to the pool and forcibly hold him under until he drowns.
OR....just push him in the pool. I doubt he could swim.....because his back's too BIG!!!!

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
I also prefer Memphis over Jessie.

Jessie is an awfully sore loser. I really can't stand that cry baby. He told Keisha that he lost six pounds because she put him on the block. That irked me. He probably didn't lose six pounds; his weight is not her problem; it's not all about him.

His conversations always go back to him and his 'accomplishments'. Apparently he won some national natural bodybuilding title. I can't see how with those non-existent calves.

I was surprised to see some empathy from Jessie when Dan gave him that ten-second hug and cried on his shoulder. Jessie actually tried to cheer Dan up, albeit in his usual aggressive style.

I wouldn't be surprise if the pawn goes this week too.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He's an obnoxious, self involved, egomaniac punk kid. I'm not impressed.

He's the living definition of the word....TOOL!!
I agree with SHAD!! He's an obnoxious prima dona. I'm glad Keesha had the balls to put this jerk up for eviction this week. I hope he goes!!!

Total Douchbag. His looks are killed the minute he opens his mouth.

hes a fucking idiot I cant not stand him...I dont even find him to be good looking god i hate him

I hope Jesse goes this week. He's not even the slightest bit amusing, he's such a tool. Instead of eviction, the house guests should be allowed to drag his screaming body out to the pool and forcibly hold him under until he drowns.

Couldn't have said it better myself, so I didn't. But Jesse is unbearable. So, and I'm quoting him here, "Bye-bye".

Last edited:

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dan was chosen as "America's Player" and one of his viewers requests was that he find someway to hug Jessie for 10 seconds or more. If you looked closely, you caught him looking up at the camera and clock to make sure he held the embrace long enough.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Dirty Videophile -- What would be a good time to come see you for a visit after Jessie arrives? Errrr, first, how do you feel 'bout double teaming?
I'd rather see Jessie leave this week instead of Memphis.
(If he has no place to go, he can come to my house! LOL)

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Actually I'd rather it have been Michelle that got the boot.

Michelle did get the boot. AND it looks like it hit her right in the face!! :biggrin1:

Thank God, Jesse's GONE!!!!!!! I thought he was going to cry when he was told to leave. During the outside interview with Julie Chen, he was near tears.
He's as dumb as a box of hair. Julie Chen: Give me your impression of a house mate in one or a few words. Jerry.....
Jessie: Ugh, he's in good shape. duh

what a fool.