Big Brother 10

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So last night Kenneth was in the DR giving it big licks about being able to get any woman he wants. I'd be interested in hearing from women (and gay men), would you drop your drawers for this guy??

I know I wouldn't... even if he was a real charmer he's not exactly hot to trot is he?! Although we all like different things - is he hot?

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Am utterly furious that Kenneth took the chickens way out (but not surprised), just wish he'd broken a leg when he dropped from the wall.

Watched the interview last night, not convinced by either his motives or Karly's. He's full of bull and she's full of shopping afterglow!

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Next out - pleeeeeeeeeeeeease let it be Marcus.. what a revolting manipulator he is! Can't wait to see his face when he finds out about Annoyrin (wish I'd thought of that name) and Siavash!

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yep that's him... nothing special is he?

I wonder what Karly sees in the ordinary looking, charmless, ignorant multi-millionaire?

Loved tonights show when Annoyrin finally fronted up to Marcus about her and Siavash. I like Siavash, so am really pissed off at her now she's saying, after giving it all the lovey talk with him, that she fancies Tom more. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr that girl is unbelievable!

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's all going on now...

we've had the Noirin/sree Noirin/Marcus and Norin/Siavash debacles...

Now they've only gone and put her ex (the one she's still in love with) into the house.

Naughty naughty Big Brother!