Big Brother 10

boxersboy75

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Im not a huge fan of the Big Brother Series, but I took a peek at Season 10's cast that was revealed today. I think I have a favorite already and it's Jessie, a 22 year-old bodybuilder who I think might even have a little bulging going on below the belt other than the huge bulging biceps! Of course, who really knows as of yet.

Jessie picture is attached, and this is a link to their site to see a video and whatnots:
Big Brother: Watch Episodes and Video and Join the Ultimate Fan Community - CBS.com

-B

Attachments

orgelman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Steven is a cutie.

"Steven describes himself as spontaneous, outgoing and outrageous. He describes his perfect romantic partner as strong and masculine, financially secure and smart.

Yea!

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
It would be useful to rename this thread Big Brother US 10, to avoid confusion with the 'real' :wink: Big Brother 10 in the UK, which has been running for several weeks now, and others around the world. This is a worldwide forum, after all! :biggrin1:

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It would be useful to rename this thread Big Brother US 10, to avoid confusion with the 'real' :wink: Big Brother 10 in the UK, which has been running for several weeks now, and others around the world. This is a worldwide forum, after all! :biggrin1:

ERRRR...The uk version is actually on series 9...we have had 1 series each year since 2000

ikke_g

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That Dan is cute. But WAY too conservative. It'd be interested to see how he handles being in the same house as a gay man.

tnecvolfan2001

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
apparently the theme for BB 10 is "conservatives versus liberals" is what i'm hearing. And yes, i like this steven character.

bjvixen

Sexy Member
Media
Im not a huge fan of the Big Brother Series, but I took a peek at Season 10's cast that was revealed today. I think I have a favorite already and it's Jessie, a 22 year-old bodybuilder who I think might even have a little bulging going on below the belt other than the huge bulging biceps! Of course, who really knows as of yet.

Jessie picture is attached, and this is a link to their site to see a video and whatnots:
Big Brother: Watch Episodes and Video and Join the Ultimate Fan Community - CBS.com

-B

nice bod but the face is ...ennnh!

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I haven't seen the show yet, but I've already pegged the cast for who they are.

April: Blonde, bat-shit crazy.

Angie (Tomboy hottie): Probably the first to start an alliance and the first to break an alliance.

Brian (Paper pusher): Possibly idiot and overall threat to the house.

Dan (Catholic school teacher): Douchebag no.1.

Jerry (ol' Jerry): Loveable, but only as a front. Might be the last one standing.

Jessie (Young and buff): Descent guy, but will get caught up in the nature of the game.

Keesha (Blonde, vapid): She's dumb as fuck. She'll be in it 'till the end or go out in the beginning.

Libra (Hottie 4 Obama): Loves to start shit and is a hardcore competitor. She'll give Angie a run for her money.

Memphis ("Mixologist"): Douchebag no. 2.

Michelle (Realtor): B to the I to the T-C-H! She'll cut you in a second for talkin' shit about her accent. She's gonna be hard to get rid of.

Ollie (Drone): He could probably play the game, unfortunately, you won't get to see that as with most of the reality shows (especially this season) the black guy's the first to go.

Renny (Cougar): Um, all I know is I can't wait to see what she's gonna do when she sees Jessie for the first time. GRROWWLL!!

Steven (Resident Gay): Well, he seems like a bitch but I could definitely be wrong. Although, historically every gay person in the BB house has been a bitch. I'm not sure they're gonna stray from the formula.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My favorites (so far) are Jesse, Steven, Memphis and Bryan.

I don't think I like Dan. Jerry turned out to be an OK guy but not my type. :wink:

Whether or not Jesse has any thing hanging or not, I'd like to snuggle up to his body and suck on his nipples. :biggrin1:

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
Ive never even watched a reality show, but this dude is smokin hot, Love his proud pose, woof.:biggrin1:

-B

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Jessie's already on the radar and been tagged for eviction. Seemed like a pretty decent dude, but his physical strength and probably laid-back demeanor earned him a target by a few of the guys in the house.
Renny, a total bitch from hell, is also on the block, but since she will be a far more telegenic personality, I think it's going to be Jessie who packs his bags.
Too bad, I think he is a nice down-to earth guy. Didn't get much of a chance to show who he is or make any friends.

rover86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i'd let that jessie do anything to me... thank god for showtime after dark :)