Big Brother 10

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I thought Steve was going to cry last night when they voted Bryan out!! If he had let Bryan know he is queer, Bryan would have tried to get him evicted instead of Memphis.
This season is soooo much better than last.
Jerry's coming off like a doddering old fool, it's embarrassing. Ollie and/or Dan need to go next, for sure.

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I thought Steve was going to cry last night when they voted Bryan out!! If he had let Bryan know he is queer, Bryan would have tried to get him evicted instead of Memphis.
This season is soooo much better than last.
Jerry's coming off like a doddering old fool, it's embarrassing. Ollie and/or Dan need to go next, for sure.

? I thought Steven being gay was known by the house. On BBAD, he was talking about his life as a gay man with some of the houseguests. Are you sure Brian didn't know?

Anyways, I thought Brian was cute, so i was sad to see him go.

9incut

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
? I thought Steven being gay was known by the house. On BBAD, he was talking about his life as a gay man with some of the houseguests. Are you sure Brian didn't know?

Anyways, I thought Brian was cute, so i was sad to see him go.
He knew when he left the house, but I think what they meant was that if he had known that he was gay before he taked Jerry into putting Jessie up first, he would have suggested Steven instead. I think that he would have done the same.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
I think that Brian would be his usual shifty self and play on Steve's fondness for him. It didn't take Steve long to fall for him. I wonder who he'll fall for next--I'm guessing the mixologist.
Jerry's coming off like a doddering old fool, it's embarrassing.
I couldn't agree more. He's not 'loveable'. He's a coward whose afraid of upsetting anyone. Considering his age and his military history, I'm surprised that he's such a pussy.
Ollie and/or Dan need to go next, for sure.
Ollie has proven that he can't be trusted. He formed and broke an alliace in just the first week. I'm sure that April will let her lust for him overshadow the obvious. Dan is almost as shady as Brian.

Crazi-J

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dan is all kinds of hot(And hey, conservatives are usually the biggest freaks behind closed doors). I'd love to help him get into one of those gay sex scandals so many Republicans seem to end up getting involved in...If any nude screen-caps should surface, I will love anyone who posts them.

Jessie has a great body...As far as the face is concerned..........Sometimes hot, sometimes not, either way, I'd stick it in his slot.

Steven and Memphis are both cute...

I have a strange attraction to Angie...

Nobody else does much for me.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I feel Steven was afraid Jesse might take his "respect" as wanting to get in his pants (or bed). Last night showed Steven discussing being gay so I assume everyone in the house knew.

Hell, it might even come out later that Jesse is bi or even gay himself.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK, so Jessie has a great body, BUT he is the biggest asshole on the show, who doesnt miss an opportunity to talk about HIMSELF... I know the shows producers are playing into that to create conflict, but it is annoying and he comes off as a major TOOL....I'm over him already, muscles only go so far....:dunno:

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
It's interesting that the gay man is the only on who isn't drooling over Jessie's muscles. I gave Jessie the benefit of the doubt at first, but now I just find him unbearably obnoxious.

I hope that Steve stays, wins HOH, and makes Jessie his bitch.

Unfortunately, either Steve or Dan are leaving. I disliked Dan almost as much as Brian at first, but his honesty about Steve was very touching and surprising. It seemed sincere, and competely changed my opinion of him.

Ollie and Jessie need to go!

B_BigKid589

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's interesting that the gay man is the only on who isn't drooling over Jessie's muscles. I gave Jessie the benefit of the doubt at first, but now I just find him unbearably obnoxious.

I hope that Steve stays, wins HOH, and makes Jessie his bitch.

Unfortunately, either Steve or Dan are leaving. I disliked Dan almost as much as Brian at first, but his honesty about Steve was very touching and surprising. It seemed sincere, and competely changed my opinion of him.

Ollie and Jessie need to go!

Quoted for truth. :redface: