Big Brother 10

briefsman30

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
BB10 Nude Photos

all i've found so far.

Thanks for this link. What I found interesting was the video footage of Ollie and that Barbie doll having sex. In the promos leading up to the show, Ollie said he didn't have anything against gay people, but he just feels they are not getting into heaven. I wonder if he feels the same about people who have sex outside of marriage. :confused:

With that said, I sure wouldn't mind seeing him fully nude though. :biggrin1:

B_MUSCLE14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just An Fyi Jessie Is A Bottom Boy I Know Because A Buddy Of Mine With Out With Him In La Bout 3 Months Ago And Jessie Is Packin To He Has Bout 8 Inch Below The Belt

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think Steven's a great guy, but unfortunately, I fear he is doomed this week. Jessie is a total asshole. He couldn't possibly be str8 or gay, because the only person he could be attracted to is himself. Talk about an ego!! I'd love just ten minutes in the house to fuck with his mind. He's got HUGE insecurity issues and body image problems. He overcompensates on a massive level. Some of that can definitely be traced to sexual identity conflicts. Man, just a few minutes to screw with his self-esteem,,,,he'd be sitting in a corner, rocking back and forth and sobbing to himself.
He's the definition of "tool".
Steve, my man, I wish you all the luck in the world. The should have thrown Libra to the house mates as you suggested.

Shadrach

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think Jessie felt threatened by Stephen, and he wanted him out because of his sexuality. I'd say Jessie has some insecurities in dealing with his own sexuality.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Jessie the bodybuilder was getting a clear polish on his toe nails by a girl.

One of those detective shows had a commercial where they asked how they knew that the corpse was gay. He said because he had clear nail polish on his toe nails.

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I saw it last night. As soon as he said, "Suck it, Bitches" I knew he was gone. Somebody could've voted for Dan though. Steven shouldn't have gotten all 9 votes. It's gonna be the dumbest person in the house to win. The houseguest that 'almost gets HOH, that rarely gets into arguements, etc. Memphis might have shot. Keesha's got a chance too if she gets her emotions in check.

Last night's eviction was sad, I liked Steven...

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Who woulda thought Jessie'd be such a douche. He seemed nice. Steven didn't really deserve to go, but it seemed like Jessie was on a manhunt. (no pun intended.)

Crazi-J

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I hate to jump to conclusions about bodybuilders compensating for something...

But I would bet money that Jesse is compensating for something. Seriously, the guy has to be hung like a toothpick.

Prove me wrong, Jesse.