Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I feel the same way about Jessie--hated him last season...like him this season. He appears to be more comfortable with himself and far less narcissexual.

Some pics of Jessie Godderz ....

I agree. You have to give him some credit for staying loyal to Ronnie to the end. Seems more sincere this time. Still bugs me that he strikes a pose every chance he gets. It's not a bodybuilding contestJesse, it ain't helping you, lol.

Rico, you always have the best pics. Thank you. Those definitely show that there's something down there, and it's probably impressive.

I swear that the last time he was on Big Brother that someone had found some full frontal pics of him. Maybe just wishful thinking?

However, as much as I've gotten to not care for Russel, he's probably bigger in the hung category.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Wow, true colors or....maybe a little closeted jealousy? In th e towleroad clip that's still active, it almost seems like his anger is because they won't let him hang out with them, like he's upset that he's not as close to them as he would like to be.

Hard to read people sometimes, but no matter, the homophobic tirades are low class.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree. You have to give him some credit for staying loyal to Ronnie to the end. Seems more sincere this time. Still bugs me that he strikes a pose every chance he gets. It's not a bodybuilding contestJesse, it ain't helping you, lol.

Rico, you always have the best pics. Thank you. Those definitely show that there's something down there, and it's probably impressive.

I swear that the last time he was on Big Brother that someone had found some full frontal pics of him. Maybe just wishful thinking?

However, as much as I've gotten to not care for Russel, he's probably bigger in the hung category.

His "friends" (the same ones who say he's really gay) have been quoted as saying there are some nude frontals out there...they just haven't been made public...yet. (You should probably contact Lance Black's bb fukbud--he probably has them and is waiting for a better offer, lol.)

BigDikkedGuy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I feel the same way about Jessie--hated him last season...like him this season. He appears to be more comfortable with himself and far less narcissexual.

Some pics of Jessie Godderz ....

Jessie is so nasty, i hate that he is so obsessed with himself it is very unattractive

B_MUSCLE14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jessie is a total bottom cuz i nailed his ass one nite in la his ass is really tight ass and he is a screamer just let you all know jessie is very gay

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Jessie just got nailed in the nuts tonite by Jeff. So I don't know who's got the biggest dick, but Jessie should have the biggest swollen balls. (I loved the way Julie did everything but call him a dumbass to his face!)

actioncfc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Like jessie, but loved watching that happen!!!

Jessie just got nailed in the nuts tonite by Jeff. So I don't know who's got the biggest dick, but Jessie should have the biggest swollen balls. (I loved the way Julie did everything but call him a dumbass to his face!)

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Reason for edit: Double post.

Oh, no, sorry, Rico. That one's yours.

trjnhrs9

Expert Member
Media
(Yeah, and what was up with him taking off his shirt and revealing another t-shirt with his picture on it?)

I wondered that, too.