Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So does anyone watch this show? It's enraging yet so addicting.

Here are the people I'm rooting for:

Jeff
Jordan
Casey

People I'm not sure about:

Laura
Michele
Russle

People I hate:

Jessie
Natalie
Chima
Lydia
Kevin
Ronnie

People voted out so far:

Bradon (And I did like him. He was on the "good" team.)

Right now the "bad" people are winning and running around with puffed chests. Ugh. It makes me physically ill but I still watch.

Oh yeah, this is a reality show that they do every summer. They put a bunch of random people in a house for like 3 months and they vote each other out each week until there's 2 left. One wins $500,000 and the other $250,000.

LOTS of drama, backstabbing, fights and Producer manipulation. Sometimes some showmancing.

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm hooked on Big Brother. This season appears to shaping up to rival season 6. That season the house was so divided that and was truly good vs evil. I don't know who I want to see go first. I detest Chima. Can't stand Kevin and Ronnie. Lydia is a psycho and the majority of the athlete clique is brain dead. I'm also rooting for Jeff and Jordan. I hope he survives this week and that one of the popular clique wins HOH so that Chima and Russell get placed on the block.

NOINRI

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We'll Jeff won the POV, took himself down and Ronnie was going to backdoor Russle until he got intimidated by dumb Jessie. He's basically playing Jessie's game.

So he put up Jordan in Jeff's place like Jessie wanted and the plan is to get Laura out like Jessie wants.

But Laura has convinced Ronnie that she should stay. Only Ronnie said she has to convince Jessie.

He's such an idiotic fool. And then Ronnie was like, "Not to say Jessie is in control.....".

Ugh.

So yeah. Laura and Jordan are on the block. If Laura convinces Jessie, because she's throwing her side under the bus to stay, then she may get to stay. I don't think she'll convince Jessie and she shouldn't have to because didn't Jessie say he'll do what Ronnie wants? Yes he did. Ronnie is just to scared to go up to Jessie himself.

I know Laura's playing the game but once she started turning on Jeff and Jordan and the rest of her side I just lost some respect for her tonight. That's why I'm undecided about her. I was hoping maybe she was playing Ronnie but it doesn't look like it b/c she isn't telling Jordan anything while they're alone together. Casey made a deal with Natalie and Jessie as well to keep them safe. Ugh.

It's like only Jeff and Jordan are left. This season is quickly and surely going to crap. Going to be a very miserable watch.

I'm probably forgetting Season 6 but I'm more so putting this season up against season 8. At least in season 8 the good people stuck together as they got picked off one by one. Ha. This season they're all going over to the dark side.

I get that you have to do what you have to do to increase your chances but how about grabbing Russle and snatching him up on their side. How about turning him on his side and tell him about the backdoor plan so that he'd lose his mind and piss everyone off and be the one going home this week.

People like Jeff and Jordan, bless their hearts, just don't know how to play this game and aren't really playing it. Just feeling sorry for themselves and counting down their days.

Last edited:

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In season 6 the "Friendship" bullied even their own members into doing what they wanted. Janelle survived until the final 3 against tough odds. I think that Jeff , Jordan, or Michelle will make it far and hopefully one of them will win.

Ronnie has got to be the biggest idiot. Unless Chima claims that title. In the HOH competition it came down to Ronnie and his teammate Michelle. If Ronnie had used his head he would have thrown the challenge and allowed Michelle to win in order to stay "invisible". By becoming HOH he would have to reveal which side he was on. He seems to not know that players who play both sides are trusted by neither and get thrown out early.

As for Chima, she doesn't know the meaning of " secret alliance". How big of an idiot do you have to be to publicly threaten someone because he wants to put the athletes on slop. For a group that's supposed to be smart they sure are bad at math. Three members for the brains, three members for the offbeats, two members of the popular, and four members of the athletes. Why would you keep the strongest players in the majority?

***By the way, am I the only one who gets weirded out by Chima's lips? Can we all just say that she overdid it with the collagen?

NOINRI

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Aunt Chimama's lips are a mess. It's a general consensus.

Good news!

The house blew up tonight. Almost everyone is mad at Ronnie. He's scared and wants to go home next week. Haha.

Thank you Laura and Russle.

Unfortunately it looks a little too late for Laura. Laura played along and lied and set Ronnie up and he's mad and said she's definitely going home this week. Should have did this to him earlier. Oh well. At least she'll know she's leaving the house having accomplished something.

Crap is still going on at this very moment. Laura was genuine about getting with Ronnie and his people, but once all this crap came out she denied it and let Ronnie look bad and they are heated at Ronnie.

My spirits are lifting. :)

And okay, I'm remembering a little of Season 6 now. That was with Keysar right? I wasn't for his side and Janelle and them. Can't remember the people I was for but I know it wasn't them. Hated Keysar.

But yeah, right now Jessie is trying to keep things calm. He doesn't want his side to deteriorate and implode for anything like last season. It's happening though. Sucks for him. Ha. Can't wait to see him lose for a 2nd time.

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was totally for Kaysar, Janelle, and their side of the house. It weirded me out the way the other side worshipped Cappy. They liked to think that they were "good" and that someone good should win. Cappy started the feud by getting one of his original allies evicted so Kaysar returned the favor by going after Cappy. Cappy and "The Friendship" took this as a betrayal even though Cappy acted first.
"The Friendship" was revealed as a sham at the end of the season. Some members showed that they were snobs when they put down Janelle because she was just a waitress. This remark revealed to one of their own how they also viewed her because she was a waitress also. It was also revealed that they threatened each other that if any of their members voted out one of their own, the remaining members would not vote for them to win.

America certainly appeared to hate "The Friendship" because in every America's Choice the cult lost and someone from the other side of the house won.

NOINRI

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This season never fails. I'm upset.

Last night the idiot Jessie won HoH AGAIN.

So basically a repeat of week one and Jeff, Jordan and Casey are being naïve and PLAYED again. You'd think after what happened to them that they'd have a healthy dose of SUSPICION. No, not them. They're trusting the other side to do the "right" thing.

Also, the ratings for this show have gone down and I'm seeing why. I'm not going to stop watching, but many are.

CBS needs to seriously rig up a game or something because if this whole summer is going to be one sided until only the bad people are left to devour each other this will be very unentertaining and painfully depressing.

They're first mistake was bringing Jessie back. He's changed the whole dynamic for the house. And you know once they take away the cliques, they're still going to stay in the same alliances until they can't anymore.

And this is one of the dumbest seasons I have ever seen. Some are letting Jessie play their game for them and are stupidly letting the Athletes slide right on by. You'd think the logical thing to do would be to target the most physically fit group and the most at an advantage before they take everything over. No, they'd rather all team up with them until they get picked off by the stronger competitors in the end. Ugh.

Then we have some whores and sl*ts in the house that are doing more than just playing the game with Jessie if you know what I'm saying and others are star struck and in awe because he played this game last season and then the good people that most of America is rooting for aren't that bright and good at this game and are just hurting themselves repeatedly and-- whatever. You just can't win with these people.

They're just a special kind of juxtaposed subliminal mess.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The blond girl who said she didn't know what a "quarter to" was on a clock is a moron.

She said she had to keep asking other people until someone tells her it's 2:45 :biggrin1:

NOINRI

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree that Jordan is rather ditzy, but I wouldn't call her a moron for not knowing the whole "quarter 'til such and such" thing. She can still look at a clock herself and tell the time.

I wish Laura had stayed instead of Jordan though. Laura was smart and knew how to strategically play the game, which is the exact reason why they got rid of her.She was a threat and Jordan is the farthest thing away from a threat.

And not even Jessie's muscles can save him for me. I don't want to see any part of him. He's disgusting and a real down to Earth special kind of piece of douche.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love this show and was really looking forward to the new season. But this cast is so thoroughly uninteresting and annoying that I can barely get through each episode. If not, next time./QUOTE]
I'll probably skip a few, come back and see if it rates any interest.

I've been doing the same thing. There just isn't a really dynamic cast member this season. But am I the only one who likes Russell--he's very up front with his housemates and I like that. And even Jesse isn't nearly as irritating this season as he was last...maybe he learned something...but probably not.

NOINRI

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I started off disliking Russle and then it looked like he may have come around but then he started back peddling and now I don't know how I feel about him. He's more in the negative than the positive for right now. I just don't care for him.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I started off disliking Russle and then it looked like he may have come around but then he started back peddling and now I don't know how I feel about him. He's more in the negative than the positive for right now. I just don't care for him.

Well, I'd be pissed off too if you never once spelled my name right, NOINRI.
Maybe that's got Russell all sore now.
:cool:

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
yeah, this season has a huge lack of likable people. I can't stand most of them. Chima, Jessie and the two stupid girls fawning over him are the most annoying.

Plus, i don't know what strategy Ronnie was using in his head, but he's been playing like a total jackass.

I'm with the above poster who liked Jeff and Jordan. Jordan comes off as dumb but it seems more endearing. and Jeff, well i just find him cute. lol..