Big Brother 11

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I couldn't believe that slimy, smug little weasel didn't.

I could believe it, because he's spineless and therefore easily manipulated to do the dirty work of the athletes (- did you see him boo-hooing in the hoh room after Russel ran him around the house?). He's absolutely NO threat to them.

If he'd any balls he would've put up Russel when he was hoh.

NOINRI

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's pretty obvious that Jeff is going to get the special power. I hope before the 2 weeks are up to use it that he dramatically puts Jessie and Natalie up there. They will be pissed and a mess.

I'm glad that Ronnie is going this week, but I want so badly for Jessie to go home this week and Ronnie next week. Then Natalie and then Lydia and then Chima and then Russle and the Michelle and then Kevin and have Jeff and Jordan be the final 2.

NOINRI

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Russell has gotten crazy with his paranoia. Messed up everything. He's a lost cause as far as I'm concerned.

Even got a secret message in his letter from home, or so he says, and he's even going against that.

Russell has list this game.

NOINRI

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It was beautiful and Kevin had me rolling. He really stepped up and impressed. Ronnie wasn't expecting that.

He only puffs up with the girls and thought Kevin was meak and weak but he was wrong. Crying over what he called a chest bump. Ronnie is a sloppy mess. Can't wait until he goes tonight. I hope he gets some smart remarks from the others and some nasty goodbye messages. And I hope Julie embarrasses him.

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm so happy that "Lady Large Lips" has won the HOH. If Jeff or Jordan had won we wouldn't get the chance to see the look on Chima's face next week when Jeff uses his new power and places her two allies up on the block. This might be the first year that the "evil" side of the house gets decimated.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Ronnie the Rat is gone!!! BOO YaHH (can u say "cheeese"??) And I would've voted Jeff the power too. Good guy. Can't wait to see him use it either. Oughta be priceless.

NOINRI

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This was the perfect outcome. I can't wait for next Thursday.

Talk is the other Houseguests know Jeff has the power and Jeff is acting pretty obvious and Jesteroid is pissed.

Who cares? They can't do anything. :)

Can't wait for Big Brother After Dark tonight in an hour.