Big Brother 12 Brendan

ck1x

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Where is Heyden's top lip??

Yeah, he doesn't have an upper lip. It's sad cause I want to like him, but he just comes off way to cocky. And yes he's always shouting cause he likes hearing himself talk. My vote is for Brendan and Lane. I just like Lane, he's the quiet muscle guy and Brendan just make the rest of the guys look like dumb jocks with his keen intellect...

mj21045

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Watching Wednesday night's show...Brendon is cute but damn is he guided by pecker cuz yeah, Rachel has giant tits but what an airhead!!!! She is an idiot!

BarefootGuy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Brendan said tonight that he has size 13 feet...woof! That made me horny and hard right here (since you all see my screen name on here, I guess that comes as no surprise!).

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
Brendan and Rachel lately have been getting on my nerves. I hope the house guests will get with it soon and vote one of them out.

jd03160

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don't have a favorite this season. If there were any, it'd be either Rachel or Brendon. Heyden sounds like he has a hearing problem and Lane is playing the dumb card really well, or he really is dumb. It's annoying :eek:

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don't have a favorite this season. If there were any, it'd be either Rachel or Brendon.

Are you kidding me? Two seconds of her "laugh" makes me want to shoot myself in the head and one more makes me want to shoot him for being able to put up with her. Bonding over their "love of chemistry": :puke:

jd03160

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Are you kidding me? Two seconds of her "laugh" makes me want to shoot myself in the head and one more makes me want to shoot him for being able to put up with her. Bonding over their "love of chemistry": :puke:

They are so corny and great to laugh at...I find them entertaining. Good TV.

Brendon is by far my favorite houseguest this season.

Smart, ripped and gorgeous *sigh*

As for as his "showmance" with Rachel, well, as long as it provides some sizzling sexcapades, then I'm all for it!

Matt, the current HOH, is a total wimp. I passionately dislike him. But I laughed at his "back door" strategy of putting two of the weakest (and unaligned) players, Kathy and Andrew, on the block in order to get to Brandon and Rachel. A Mensa man?? Puh-leeeeze.

I'm sure his "Brigade" comrades (Lane, Enzo, Hayden) are none too happy with him. Lane is kinda hunky, but too hokey for me. Enzo is greasy (eww) and Hayden's a butterface (and his voice is so d*mn annoying).

Ragan and Andrew are both sorta geeky-hot, but too reserved/trusting to make it far in this show. I guess having a doctorate degree is no guarantee for success here.

Britney is hilarious. Love her. She's my second favorite houseguest after Brendon. I like Kathy, but she's too sweet to advance. And frankly, Kristen bores me.

The "Sabatour" gimmick was a total fail right? One of the biggest Big Brother blunders of all time.

Back to Brendon ... I think he's a legit hottie. Whether he's in the hot tub, taking a shower, exercising, laying in bed, eating fish sticks .. it doesn't matter. I especially love it when he wears his baseball cap backwards. Soooo hot!

I found some BB12 shirtless pics here:

guytvblog: Big Brother 12 Vsuls Archives

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator: