Big Brother 13

spoon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i didn't watch last summer. if i remember evil badgered and yelled, and, danialle was good at contests.

except the 2 women from the south that are a team, the rest of 6 (3 pair) seem like they could go fairly quickly.

DAMP1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dom is it..... adorable, wholesome, hot, smooth; I would in a minute !

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The minute I heard that laugh/glimpsed that attitude again I thought, "Please spare me the pain. Just put a knitting needle in my ear and pound it through my head with a meat-mallet".

Yay! We're totally on the same level. lol. Rachel was a considerable source of pain during last season. The only thing that made her tolerable was the massive amount of material that she gave Britney to work with.

But on to other news, is Dominic Bi/Gay? because some of his statements tend to go that way. Plus, Jeff is a cutie as always. He has a great smile.

bookersnooker

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

bookersnooker

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
sorry to everyone that i didnt spolier alert my previous post - my bad.

however the HOW/WHY was not answered, just the WHAT/WHO really :/

I always thought he would be one of the first since he already won the money and is a... well.. dick.

ladristo

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Casting has really dropped off. It seems that many of the newbies were just in awe of playing with the returnees. Speaking of the returnees, I was only happy to see Daniele return. I didn't really like her during her season, but I wish she would have won over ED. Adam does crack me up though.

As far as eye candy, all there is on the women's side in my opinion is Daniele. The brown hair is really working for her. For the men, Dominic and Keith are okay. Jeff seems to be getting some gray hairs in some of the feed pics I've seen. Brendon is probably the best hope for the guys.

DannonCannon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I could live with Dick if I had to. It's Rachel who makes me want to shoot myself in the head. :mad:

Yeah, that's a bad situation too.

Glad to see that good lookin' Jeff is back. I would really have liked Memphis and Dan to return rather than Brendan and Rach.

laidbackchill

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Worst cast ever. They alllllllllllll suck and are terribly annoying.The new eight guests are ten times worse than the returning ones. Jeff, Jordan, Daniele, and Cassie are the only four I can stand even a little bit.