Big Brother 13

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anyone besides me beginning to think it is "rigged? or manipulated?

totally,right from the first HOH competition. I'm so sick of Racheal's bullshit. And now having Brandon back just makes having to watch her crying even more worthless. Dani and the HOH had no chance of getting the votes after they put up Lawon for eviction. I just love how the veterans are so cool until something happens thats not in there favor and then all the sudden its everyone is a floater and back stabber and puppet. What a bunch of babies. And I agree, the producers are trashing the show by trying to manipulate the outcome.

Frodo46888

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The first year or two it was people being themselves and dealing with the boredom, including beer parties and pissing in the back yard. Now it's all structured by the producers. Hardly "reality".

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What the fuck, most people wait for the show and you just fn spoiled it. What a fn spoiler that is. You should get a freakin spanking over this. Let me get my whip.

Safelite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
OK, who saw tonight LIVE episode??? Talk about what goes around comes around. Dani makes a bold move and backdoors Jeff a bit early in the game there and Jeff acts like a total bitch, and the minute he gets the chance backdoors her, and it winds up MAJORLY screwing him over - loved it. He thinks he was the greatest player but he's a chump. LMFAO. :biggrin1:

Safelite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Seriously, could you believe how Jeff was trying to bully Shelly into a vote in front of everyone and the millions of viewers??? Talk about reeking of desperation. Even Rachel had enough pride than to beg for a pity vote. And poor Jordan. I love how Jordan bitched and cried her eyes out that all the newbies were coasting through the game without doing a damn thing, yet her ass hasn't done anything since the game started but drive the coattails of her beau Jeff - what a hypocrite.

PS- Dani is right, Adam is the worst player, maybe ever. What a moron!

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
OK, who saw tonight LIVE episode??? Talk about what goes around comes around. Dani makes a bold move and backdoors Jeff a bit early in the game there and Jeff acts like a total bitch, and the minute he gets the chance backdoors her, and it winds up MAJORLY screwing him over - loved it. He thinks he was the greatest player but he's a chump. LMFAO. :biggrin1:

One of the best episodes--ah, screw it. THE best episode of the season.

Right after Jeff's speech trying to guilt Shelly into voting for him, i was praying that she would send him packing. I was SO proud of her for actually making a damn move and not being sucked into that Jeff/Jordan void that Adam can't seem to get out of. Daniele was right about him sucking as a player because he just votes how he is told to vote and is/was Jeff's bitch. Loved her little speech too.

Kalia! girl finally stepped it up!! she won, did the perfect nominations and it must've felt fantastic for her to get rid of Jeff. Porsche! she actually won something when it counted the most.

oh, man, i hated these newbies all throughout the season, but those girls kicked ass tonight. They just need to toss out the rest of the vets.

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
I have a feeling Rachel is going to win this whole season. I would like to see Porsche win. Adam floated too much, and Jordan didn't really do any thing either.