Big brother 20 nudes

Gambit91

Cherished Member
Media
The guy screams Challenge material. I dont get how Kaycee, Swaleigh, and Fessy got in before Brett did. Come on MTV do it right next season.
Not 100% but I think I read on a spoiler site that they were wanting rookies that were minorities which sounds plausible by seeing the rookies cast this season.
Fessy- MiddleEastern-American
Kaycee- Asian-American
Swaggy- African-American
Bayleigh- African-American
Asaf- Israeli
Jenn Lee-Asian-American
Jay- Latin-American

Reactions: deleted342096

xanthis2001

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I replied to myself saying I meant an OF* because I couldn’t edit it, welp.

Ideally both Winston and Brett need to open their own OF accounts.

I don't think that's likely to happen unless it's like Mark's or Zach's where they don't show anything more than they would show on IG. Winston is active in Big Brothers/Big Sisters, other children's charities, and seems to be much too conservative to sexualize himself. Brett is a paid spokesperson for nutritional supplements and other things plus he comes from generational family money which is why he is a "party dude" but you notice he never completely crosses the line into messy or trash. Plus Winston lives in Kentucky which has a cost of living well below the national average; meaning the average cost of a 2 bedroom apartment is less than $800 while a two-bedroom in LA is over $2000. It's much easier to live without economic strain when you chose to live someplace where you can afford rent and still have disposable income so the incentive to make money by posting nudes isn't likely to be there for him.

D

deleted342096

Not 100% but I think I read on a spoiler site that they were wanting rookies that were minorities which sounds plausible by seeing the rookies cast this season.
Fessy- MiddleEastern-American
Kaycee- Asian-American
Swaggy- African-American
Bayleigh- African-American
Asaf- Israeli
Jenn Lee-Asian-American
Jay- Latin-American
Yeap. The last white male they cast from BB was Paulie and they got rid of him. MTV doesn’t want any negative attention from cast members and that’s all mostly BB guys are. At least with Wes and Johnny there are no live feeds so mtv can edit the stupid shit they say.

JakesJake

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Im pretty sure that he is. but either way (besides his accusations..) he's very for a little person attractive in my opinion. nice body, nice facial features, decent cock, and a nice ass. that's a win for me...

D

deleted342096

Is he technically a little person?
He stated on BB when he was talking to Bayleigh that he is not considered a little person. He’s just short I guess. He doesn’t meet the requirement height to be considered a little person.