Big brother 20 nudes

Winston shows zero bulge,even sitting down but he is Brett's bitch haha i liked it the other night when they shared a bed and while asleep Winston put his arm around Brett and Brett grabbed his hand and pulled it in close to his chest...makes ya wonder and i will be watching feeds religiously now haha I have been getting the bi vibe from Winston on this show anyway. I watch body language and his roaming eyes sizing up Brett and Tyler when they are in front of him. Ya'll just watch him closely and watch his eyes roam up and down their bodies when they are outside tanning etc. That boy likes the D.

LukeT789

Expert Member
Media
Winston shows zero bulge,even sitting down but he is Brett's bitch haha i liked it the other night when they shared a bed and while asleep Winston put his arm around Brett and Brett grabbed his hand and pulled it in close to his chest...makes ya wonder and i will be watching feeds religiously now haha I have been getting the bi vibe from Winston on this show anyway. I watch body language and his roaming eyes sizing up Brett and Tyler when they are in front of him. Ya'll just watch him closely and watch his eyes roam up and down their bodies when they are outside tanning etc. That boy likes the D.
would like to see the video of brett and winston!

MARTIAN08

Legendary Member
Media
big-brother-20-winston-brett-00.jpg

would like to see the video of brett and winston!
it was monday night very late while in bed so Tues morning..if you have the live feeds start around the 3:15am mark..i will try to find it again but it was like two young lovers trying to keep hush hush

we all need to see Winston naked
he is such a douche ..good luck seeing anything on him because he doesn't even show a buldge even while sitting down...if you watch live feeds he tries to act like he is all that like Paulie did...also always has something to say like his opinion is the only one the house should go with,..very arrogant

Reactions: lh0711

core2020

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
he is such a douche ..good luck seeing anything on him because he doesn't even show a buldge even while sitting down...if you watch live feeds he tries to act like he is all that like Paulie did...also always has something to say like his opinion is the only one the house should go with,..very arrogant
At least he’s not Chris. That asshole is way to vain.

pmgunnerxx

Loved Member
Media
I think it also depends on if the houseguest themselves are complaining. For years people in the BB house have done things that could be sexual harassment in any other environment but in the house it’s just taken as a joke. So far the only people I’ve heard complaining are people watching from home.

Reactions: core2020 and abclou

MARTIAN08

Legendary Member
Media
Reactions: faruqq and core2020

I think it also depends on if the houseguest themselves are complaining. For years people in the BB house have done things that could be sexual harassment in any other environment but in the house it’s just taken as a joke. So far the only people I’ve heard complaining are people watching from home.
Might be a joke to the houseguests, but I doubt it. Regardless, it’s no joke to the network when viewers complain. They’ve been warned. I hope the little perve gets booted.