Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone else watching it?

Who do you love and who do you hate?

I like Josie and Steve most.

There isn't anyone I really hate now that Govan has gone, but there's still time for me to develop irrational loathing of someone!

I'm looking forward to the last 2 weeks when they bring in some of the past regular and celeb housemates.

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OH good god you're right! She IS Lorraine Chase!!!! Hahaha!

I'm loving Josie, Corin and Steve (though can I just say that Steve really doesn't do/say much) and am now getting bored with Ben & Mario.
Couldn't vote John James off yet, as annoying as he is becoming (could've slapped him one with the whole Dave/photo thing the other night - seemed to forget he was retaliating to his blasphemy!!!) cos he's a lovely bit of eye candy.
Feel sorry for Sunshine cos they just can't stop picking on her and even love her a bit for the way she manages to deal with it (sad though, makes you think she's put up with that kind of crap all her life) and really disliking Shabby and Caoimhe.

Though like Caoimhe the least, would prefer to see Shabby go this week just to make the irish girl suffer a week without Shabby and see how she deals with the consequences of her bitching!

:)