Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
kinda unrelated....but why isnt there discussion about how hot Will Kirby is on lpsg??

He was randomly in just a pair of briefs on the neighbor balcony during the "look back" episode's credits on Friday. I'm not a fan of the fact that he shaves his whole body but he's still looking great and I definitely appreciate that he's not afraid to show off his bulge in briefs.

Attachments

N

nyguy1

He was randomly in just a pair of briefs on the neighbor balcony during the "look back" episode's credits on Friday. I'm not a fan of the fact that he shaves his whole body but he's still looking great and I definitely appreciate that he's not afraid to show off his bulge in briefs.
Thanks, I was wondering how I missed this when he was on the first episode on the balcony. So hot he showed his pretty skimpy briefs! His bulge looks really nice

canadian_guy486

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yikes. His ex definitely leaked these. He’s made it official that he is dating Christmas, so this is definitely revenge on her part. He has such a gross and ugly personality, but would I ride him like the fucking tilt-a-whirl? All signs point to yes.