Marvin:
FW7TlEdWIAEq0I3

Ging

Legendary Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Let’s be real: Joe, Marvin, and Kyle are the only reasonably attractive guys. And BB24 Twitter is already starting their hate campaign against Joe because… he’s conventionally attractive? I guess?
I don't think he's conventionally attractive tbh, but some people are really into blue eyes ig

randomxP

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Let’s be real: Joe, Marvin, and Kyle are the only reasonably attractive guys. And BB24 Twitter is already starting their hate campaign against Joe because… he’s conventionally attractive? I guess?
He has a very punchable face imo. Yes he has nice eyes but he looks like a douche, definately not attractive imo. From the small clips i've seen he also isn't super charming or anything to flip me over but we'll see how he's in the house. Wouldn't be the first time that a pre-game interview has mislead people.

Drainmyrod

Worshipped Member
Media
Historically speaking, you come in with a pre chosen nickname you’re an asshole. I can’t think of a single time it’s been a positive in big brother. They’re attempting to “brand” themselves before even entering.

he also gives major peaked in high school vibes.