Big Brother 8 - USA

plmcknn

Just Browsing
Media
Did anyone catch the opener of american Big Brother 8 last night. O.K. most of the guys are hot but check out "Dick" alias "Dirty Dick". Sorta hot aging rocker style guy, but what a massive bulge down his leg. Should be interesting to get more shots of him.

luvnlg

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think you mean "Evil Dick" HE certainly knows where the cameras are and points his crotch at them as much as possible.
I get the idea his package is used as a drawl for his other life at his bar, you know the hung bartenders always have a following ;-)

jebby

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not only is he a hottie....but there are a couple other guys who are too...I dont recall their names, but keep an eye out for them :)

jcjb2002

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am sooo glad that someone else saw it. I thought I was crazy. About half way through the time they were shown inthe head of household room.. it thought it was going to pop out one of the holes in those jeans.

Ad the way the jeans were faded,, you could tell that was a usual resting place.. lol..

He is sorta Tommy Lee with a dash of Keith Richards to make him sort of extra weathered.

I watched the extra 3 hours on Showtime 2.. YAWN!

This is my first posting, and I am happy it was so soon after joinging this site that an opportunity came up to comment...:biggrin1:

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
thanks for that, just been on their website, dont get me wrong i love bigbrother (UK) but what the hell is a head of house? we aint got that over here? and i just looked at pics of the house it looks like a house built by a stalker that has kiddnaped people because he loves them and have put them in a nice house but its still agains their will kinda thing?

any one else get like creepy vibes from the house or what? or is it just me and i hate it that much....?

jcjb2002

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It is an Alice in Wonderland theme.. lol.. Mad Hatter and teacups... etc. Head of Household does a few things but mainly nominates the people for eviction. HOH gets a special room and treats, letters etc. for the week. Showtime is running 3 hours of "uncensored" video every eveing round midnight. Check their site as well..

We NEVER have nudity or sexual situation here in the USA on this show.. SAD! All over the world others get much more of an unedited show. Ours is primetime, right when the kiddies can see.. so they arent able to show much of anything. Just hints. I know they drop trou ocassionally and people capture the images on the live feeds, but nothing like some of the footage I have seen of the Aussie version and such.

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
What was that new thing they were talking about that was going to be on Showtime? Big Brother After Dark? Could there be a possible chance of nudity on that?

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
oh dont worrie we never get any nudity in ours either, ever. We dont even get late night uncensored stuff we just get really late nite/ early morning live covereage which is basically watching them brush their teeth and sleep....

so how do they choose/become head of the house then? and why is one needed? how long do they keep the title for? does every one in the house get to nominate 2 people and the people with them most votes get put up then viewers have to phone in a vote who they wantout? that the way it works over here and id say its the best way. If one person votes to put people up for eviction then every one will just be hating that person its just stupid.

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
P.S. the aussies are so lucky did you see the pics of that hot guy with the huge dick a couple of years ago, just letting it all hang out, and they got to see that late nite aswell, that soo sad i mean if there camras on them 24 hours a day then we should get the right to see them naked once in a while
!!!

jcjb2002

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is a weekly competition for HOH. It is a "twist" that cam early on in the series here. The HOH chooses 2 people, then there is a "Veto" competition.. that allows for someone to be taken off the hotseat and another person placed in the 2 for eviction. Then the houseguests vote who they want outta there. I dont mind.. but then we really havent had it any other way. Personally - I think it adds a more viscious side to the show. People throw competitions cause they do not want to be HOH and others live for the chance.

jcjb2002

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You can pay to watch them 24/7 here.. but that sure doesnt mean you will see anything special - it is on their site via the net. Really - I set up my DVR to record the uncensored Showtime episodes.. but if they dont get better fast I am dropping it. I would rather be on a rerun of Ab Fab on BBC America or Changing Rooms than see everyone sitting in a hot tub for three hours.. :)

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
oh wow they still play changing rooms over there?? that show is soo dated lol.

yeah you can pay to watch big brother 24/7 over here too but im not sure who would want too, you dont get to see anything that they dont play in the normal daily show. i just think, if its good enuf then they will play it in the daily hour show.

madman411

Experimental Member
Media
beanie, imo big brother usa is nothing compared to big brother uk. the usa one should be called Head Of Household because they have more power than Big Brother. All bb is doing is just filming it. Stick to the UK or AU version.

btw, in the US it's only on 3 times a week for an hour. They just show tasks and stuff, not just what the hosemates do every day.

KeepsGoing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
BB USA's Nick is a football player, and pretty hot. In this YouTube clip, he talks about how his dad thought he was gay, including when he gave a guy a blowjob once. Nick is straight, supposedly, and he's talking to one of the gay roomies.

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
he gave a guy a blow job once and his dad thought he was gay??? hmmm.... wounder what would give him that idea???? and he actually seemed like his dad was in the wrong for thinking that??

come one! i mean its not VERY often guys give other guys head and are not, at least in some part, gay i mean gosh!