Big Brother 8 - USA

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I started this post, now I'll add my final thoughts. I'm happy E.D. won, yes at times more often than not he was an obnoxious pain in the ass but as he readily admitted more than once that was his strategy all along, and even his most ardent critic must admit that for the most part he was straight up with people. I find it interesting that the jurors led by Justin, got all sanctimonious in deciding what constitutes a good example. Coming from a lying deceptive, manipulative bitch that is indeed rich. Finally, if nothing else this season was a pleasure to watch for the reason I started this thread to begin with, DICK'S ENORMOUS BASKET!!!
Till next year......

Frankly, so am I (glad that Dick won). Better for a straight up in your face player to win than a behind the back conniving whiney ass. And what about the holier than thous praying to God to win a game show (??) Gimme a break.

No surprise that America voted for him over Danielle (who shortly after her dad campaigned to get himself thrown out of the game just to save her, said she wouldn't care if her dad was voted out of the house. Way to go, kid!)