Big Brother 8 - USA

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
It's funny you say this because just the other day I emailed my friend and told him that my theory is that all the men on the show are gay. Maybe it's CBS's way of showing gays come in all shapes, sizes, mannerisms, etc.

Let's see if "America" agrees by having the "sleepwalker" jump in the sack with another dude!:biggrin1:

Maverick2464

Just Browsing
Media
Funny how no one is talking about Zach streaking across the backyard friday night on the live feeds. Then again for being a tall guy he really showed off his shortcomings. There is a video on the big brother blogs site Morty's TV showing him running from the patio area - across the yard - into the pool and then climbing out of the pool and ove rto the washer looking for a towel to cover his nakedness.

7's Enough

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sadly, we haven't seen a jeans bulge on network TV as flagrant as Dick's since The Dukes of Hazzard! It was most obvious in the first episode, but of course, they've been trying to hide it since. He was obviously...well...obvious in those loose board shorts too. Horse hung. That's my vote!:tongue:

invisiblekid36

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A friend send these too me- a couple of caps from the Zack streaking video. Now if anyone would just find some of Nick, Mike and more of Dustin. :) And my top five guys would also include McGonahey, as well as Chris Evans, Julian McMahon, Paul Walker, and Enrique Iglesias.

Attachments

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Ad the way the jeans were faded,, you could tell that was a usual resting place.. lol..

ROFL

I have more of a crush on his daughter Daniel. She's so hot and the main reason why I watch this season.

Dick seems like a nice guy, but I saw him flirting heavily with Dustin just before Joe was evicted. They were in a hammock and Dick was implying that he could be Dustin's father figure. Dick was pointing out how Mike should stop being so homophobic. Dicks said he was impressed with Nick being with Daniel and that even he would "marry him." I could see that it was working -- Dustin's face said it all.

Seeing those photos of "E.D." facing Dustin while changing in the shower just reinforces my beliefe that ED is bi or, more likely, wrapping Dustin around his finger.

It reminds me of how Hardy mercilessly flirted with Marcellis in the hot tub, causing Marcellis to giggle like a girl.

On a side note: Is Eric a paid actor?

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Eric is so freakin' hot. I wouldn't mind giving him a blow job at all. America's Player, let me give you a blowjob.
Well, when Julie asked him tonight who he would date, he swung the door wide open! :biggrin1: You just may have a very good chance!!

Now, with Dustin HOH, look out, another dude will be gone. We're up for an all female finale!