Big Brother 8 - USA

burlsun279

Just Browsing
Media
he kinda bothers me, but on last nights show, did you all see Evil Dicks dick in his pants.... it was trailing down his leg in several shot...

Really liked Mike, was sad to see him go..

lokibrand

Sexy Member
Media
Nick's attractiveness has been severely injured
1. That Mustache
2. That slicked back hair
3. His new clothing choices
4. His douchebag attitude all of a sudden
Its like he's turned into some evil P.I. from the seventies...or an episode of veronica mars(i love that show)

Eric is cute in an awkward sort of way

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Haven't been watching, but wonder at the premise of such a show. I mean, here we watch these people, not actors, on "reality" TV in UNreal circumstances. They share comfortable environs rentfree for however long this business goes on, and they have to perform tricks for treats...

So, what are the real reasons for people watching? Are some thinking this is a real opportunity to observe human behavior and learn something? Do some just enjoy the pseudo sexual posturing and the hot bods in nude and near nude scenes? I'm sure there is worse stuff, that encourages our very worst instincts and inclinations, but what do people get from this show?

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Haven't been watching, but wonder at the premise of such a show. I mean, here we watch these people, not actors, on "reality" TV in UNreal circumstances. They share comfortable environs rentfree for however long this business goes on, and they have to perform tricks for treats...

So, what are the real reasons for people watching? Are some thinking this is a real opportunity to observe human behavior and learn something? Do some just enjoy the pseudo sexual posturing and the hot bods in nude and near nude scenes? I'm sure there is worse stuff, that encourages our very worst instincts and inclinations, but what do people get from this show?

I often ask myself why I watch such crap seeing as how I see it every day at the office, al the back-biting and posturing and lieing, etc. etc.

I think I started again just because it was being watched by ya'all. Suddenly, I am addicted.:eek:

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Why on earth didn't josh pump it just alittle Its like he was thinking "fat ugly chicks , fat ugly chicks. Intead of the oppisite

steven0995

Experimental Member
Media
I don't have Showtime Too, but usually by now, there are some naked pics showing up of the cast. All I've seen so far have been Zack's streaking and Evel ... anything else out there? "Tripod" Eric, Jen, Dustin, Jessica (fine)?

B_egypt44

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
anyone see the episode where Zack stripped and ran naked to the pool? I saw the uncensored version on Showtime, and he doesnt have that much meat. lol

bjvixen

Sexy Member
Media
he gave a guy a blow job once and his dad thought he was gay??? hmmm.... wounder what would give him that idea???? and he actually seemed like his dad was in the wrong for thinking that??

come one! i mean its not VERY often guys give other guys head and are not, at least in some part, gay i mean gosh!
if i quit eating meat for one day would that make me a vegetarian or just vegetarian curious?

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ok, back to the show...

is anyone a devoted watcher like me?

i was sad to see Dustin go only because it such a stupid move to not vote out Dick, and plus, i wanted a little Dustin nudity before the series was up. oh well. I still have Eric to look forward to.

Eric has a big penis! he did streak (sadly, the video only shows a small bit of his ass but Dick and Dustin have made comments about Eric's member calling him "Tripod" and stuff...

s4mula

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think america is screwing Eric over with thier stupid votes it put Eric in the hot seat so many times.. and i think Eric and Jessica should fuck already i mean damn the sexual tension between them is ridiculus..

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think america is screwing Eric over with thier stupid votes it put Eric in the hot seat so many times.. and i think Eric and Jessica should fuck already i mean damn the sexual tension between them is ridiculus..

yes! i know! i mean, it's like they pick every option which will fuck up his gameplay. is America doing the voting or the producers for better ratings? it made virtually no sense for America to make Eric vote out Dustin instead of Dick.

and don't worry...it'll happen soon enough....:)

steven0995

Experimental Member
Media
I was ticked when Dustin was evicted and Dick stayed! I think that Joe's crew and a lot of others just wanted to see Dustin out and screw Eric over. I don't have the feeds, so of course CBS and the Chenbot didn't show Eric streaking ... although you could see in his shorts Tuesday something hanging way low down ...