Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How many of you have an Apple iPhone and use the gay site apps. Recently the owners/moderators, of these sites, have been removing pictures off members profiles. I agree that any degree of full frontal nudity is unacceptable for a profile picture and would expect it to removed.

However, a number of members, of these sites, have had pictures showing them in briefs, speedo's and even shorts can you believe. Anyone showing a hint of pubic hair or a VPL/VDL will have their pictures removed and given a warning that if it happens again then the will have there profile remove completely.

But WHY I can hear you all say ???? The simple answer is that Apple has the final say as what can and cannot be shown/displayed on any of the App sites. The App developers are in my opinion held to ransom, if they don't do or comply to what Big BROTHER Apple says They will not allow their app to be placed on App Store, Therefore they have no choice but to comply.

Apple expect you to purchase their products yet you are not allowed to display anything on it, unless Apple says that you can. What happened to freedom of choice. Is almost like buying a new home and then being told that you can only furnish it with furniture purchased from a certain store or the home builder will com and remove it.

I am sure there are a number of members on here who own an iPhone and have encountered this problem. What are your views on this matter? do you agree that Apple should have the right to be dictatorial and say what you can or cannot have on your phone.

Only for the fact that I love the product I would tell Apple to stick it where the sun dont shine.

Your thoughts please

This is Smartalk, from his soapbox in the uk, now over to the members!

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have an iphone, but haven't been able to access any aps because it says that my email already has an account, but I haven't been able to find out or reset my password?

Sorry to hijack the purpose of this thread, but if any iphone experts can help, it would be greatly appreciated :smile: