Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Today in Manchester! I went a long and tried to get on, sadly I got rejected haha but was so much fun anyway.
Anyone on this site also there today? Or going to Manchester tomorrow or London the week after for it?
Would be good to have a contestant with a massive dick on the show :smile:

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a total Big Brother addict (Big Brother's Big Mouth panelist a few times) but I would never ever ever ever want to be on the show. I can't think of anything worse than being a national hate figure. Which I would be, due to my judgemental and sarcastic nature! lol

Shame you were rejected, but on the plus side it means you're not a slightly deranged fuckwit who the producers felt would fit right in!

joebigcock

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm a total Big Brother addict (Big Brother's Big Mouth panelist a few times) but I would never ever ever ever want to be on the show. I can't think of anything worse than being a national hate figure. Which I would be, due to my judgemental and sarcastic nature! lol

Shame you were rejected, but on the plus side it means you're not a slightly deranged fuckwit who the producers felt would fit right in!
Aw really? I would love to have gone to Big Mouth, do you mean the audience by panel as I'm a bit confused?
I've always wanted to go on the show, well part of me has, but I have the exact same reservations as you! And my family don't know my gay tendencies and stuff haha, it would pretty much destroy my life!
So glad I went though, was just a really funny day really!
Got it out of my system now, and like you say, getting rejected from BB is more of a compliment really isn't it :wink:

joebigcock

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Is it still going?? I thought they'd got rid of it.
Yeah, I'm afraid so haha! It finished on Channel 4 but they're bringing it back to Channel 5. Apparently it's going to be very different!
From what I saw today it's going to be sexed up, everyone who was a bit raunchy seemed to get through to the next stage

ColoradoGuy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

Well said... for the most part, the people on those shows aren't the sanest people around.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aw really? I would love to have gone to Big Mouth, do you mean the audience by panel as I'm a bit confused?

No, the panel at the front. Even came up with a caption of my name whenever I was talking... all very odd but massive fun. And Russell Brand was soooooooooooooooo lovely!!!

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Today in Manchester! I went a long and tried to get on, sadly I got rejected haha but was so much fun anyway.
Anyone on this site also there today? Or going to Manchester tomorrow or London the week after for it?
Would be good to have a contestant with a massive dick on the show :smile:
That takes courage to do that. Sorry you didn't make it. Look at it as their loss.