Big brother brasil 10 - favorite is an homophobe!

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I didn't know that the public has anything to do with voting in Big Brother Brazil, in the US show it is the cast that votes off the residents. I hope his stupid butt gets kicked.

LeonP

Just Browsing
Media
This is just a biased and poor written article. He's not homofobic, yes, he's quite dumb and uninformed, but not homofobic. But, you see, he doesn't have to like gays. He treats them nicely and with respect, but is more of a brute guy.

Don't try to create lies to gain votes. Seems like heterofobia.

ZebraRJ

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yeah.. his isnt homophobe...my boyfriend is...

"...he is not only homophobic, but also ignorant, and misogynistic. Earlier in the season he caught the media attention by saying that heterosexual men could not contract the HIV virus even by having sex with HIV positive women because AIDS only affected gay men. According to him, the HIV virus is spread exclusively through homosexual sex. After that statement, which was obviously addressed by Globo network, Dourado refused to have conversations which involved any gay topics saying that it disgusted him. He also said that being called gay is as offensive as being called a thief or a nazi, which I find insulting and repulsive."

I have PPV and I agree with every single line from this text.

ZebraRJ

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
"uninformed" in 2010? with internet, tv, blablabla... come on! Do u believe in Santa Claus?!

A

AM_092

I miss Big Brother! (Aus version was axed in 2008).
I tried watching the video and didn't understand a word... but voted anyway ;)
I know a straight (christian) guy who, though isn't homophobic, is very ignorant about homosexuality.

dirtdirt

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I lived in Brazil and he is more latin machismo and allowed to have his opinion after being locked up with to big flamers and a lesbo. So I think the gay comp. is making to out of it

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Brazilian male tarts are like Hollywood babes; they believe people listen to them. Of course we don't, and remind me when did any Brazilian have anything to say worth listening too.