Big Brother Brian Belo oil wrestling.

pomaus

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My other assures me that there is a video out there with Brian Belo from Big Brother uk 10 appearing on a channel 4 show called BBLB and in it he was apparently wrestling in a paddling pool, filled with Baby oil Yum yum yum and wearing on his undies, and apparently hhe has one mother fucking cock on im According to my other half that.

I dont know if my partner was being a wank stain or not as I have been searching high and low for the vid and i cant find it.

so i am putting myself at the mercy of u guy's hoping smeone can help me.

btw ive had a few to many to drink incase u dadnt noticed by my typing lol. hence the enthusiasim and not being able to spell for fuck lol.

any pics or vids guys would be great XX

Reactions: Hulapi44

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
btw ive had a few to many to drink incase u dadnt noticed by my typing lol. hence the enthusiasim and not being able to spell for fuck lol.

any pics or vids guys would be great XX

someone has daddy issues haha, good film that.
tbh the guys an idiot.
"for your birthday, big brother has given you the gift of knowledge."

"i dont want knowledge i want cider!"

nuff said

pomaus

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yeah the guy was an idiot, but he was funny and i still wanna see video of him oil wrestling on Big brothers big mouth lol.

My other half reckons he was fucking huge.

any vids or pics would be appreciated :)

pomaus

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

good find mate well done, apparebtly this guys is supposed to fucking huge flacid, that was according to his old house mates, but it's been really hard to find any pics of him.

I cant see why he wasn't that popular, ok he was thick as shit and not all that to look at. But come on I would still let him split my whiskers with that thing wouldnt you lol. At least you wouldn't have to worry about having a stimulating conversation after and could roll over and go to sleep lol

Nottswanker

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
He is pretty long flaccid. They showed him skinny dipping on the show- I think the girls pulled his shorts off and pushed him in the pool after a night on the cider. Anyway, when he got out the water he did some hip thrusts and you clearly saw his cock swinging back and forth between his stomach and arse crack, very funny. A tool in more ways than one.

jamesm

Experimental Member
Media
Have just been searching high and low on this site for the link to the video of brian on bb when he showed his dick to some of the girls in the house and there reaction to it?

Does anyone have the vid? If they do could you post a link or pm it to james_mackie55@hotmail.com

Thank you

James

pomaus

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Apparently, Brian Belo had his twitter account hacked last night and a pic of his cock was posted. Pic has been taken down now and I can not find it online anywhere. Anyone else seen it?