Big brother canada

MikM

Legendary Member
Media
So many hot men from Big Brother Canada over the years...which ones are your faves?

Butt first...BBCAN7 is premiering tonight! I spot some massively hot studs... Love Mark Drelich, Adam Pike and Anthony Douglas already.

dLuaABf.png
Kwha6XP.png
yIum66w.png

Can't wait to see them in action tonight...hopefully all shirtless!

Basch

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't watch the show, but i've always liked Emmett Blois. Not only one of the hottest BB Canada contestants, but hotter than a majority of guys from other versions. And he's gotten hotter ever since the show ended.

Also loved seeing his dick even though it was grainy and from 10 metres away.

Reactions: quakerboy and MikM

lh0711

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Loved Dane Rupert's big muscles, Maki is pretty cute and Damien looks great with those muscles + ink...Nice eye candy this season!
Yeah when he flexed I was SOLD! WIth or without his false teeth in I totally would :joy::p
He also seems the most likely to get wasted and strip for us so I'm crossing my fingers :heart_eyes:

PoetMalaki

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am feeling excited what Damien will make us see in the house haha, this year Damien is the guys I find attractive I rewatch the 2 episodes and I was wrong DAMIEN is hot and I was getting a heart attack when he was nominated. I hope he stays longer

Reactions: MikM