Big Brother DREW DANIEL

rekrap

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
yes he did discuss being uncut while in the bb house. I am still waiting for the proof of him being gay?

BigDikkedGuy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Never sure of gay rumors either. It's an easy thing to just pull out of the sky. But he is definitely uncut. It was a topic of a few conversations in the house when he was on Big Brother.

How do you guys remember that? He is a cutie though

BigDikkedGuy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He came out to my family member since she dated him for three years. I know his parents and he is out at home.

Im kinda surpirsed he just came out last year. Im kinda shcoked that he is gay. I didnt at all suspect that back when I watched in 2006? But now was an adult and watching apst clips on youtube. I can kinda see it. He lives in Champagine-Urbana IL which I just found out..and BTW I live 15min away, man maybe I can meet him and he can knock me around a little

So why are we supposed to belive you..a total stranger. I dont believe any gay rumor whatsoever unless there is concrete evidence..same goes for the uncut deal

LOL, the whole world is cut unless proven otherwise...there speaks an American

BigDikkedGuy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LOL, the whole world is cut unless proven otherwise...there speaks an American

Here speaks an American with a M.S in Chemistry working on his PhD, and like science just like in life you need evidence to prove your theories :)

Here speaks an American with a M.S in Chemistry working on his PhD, and like science just like in life you need evidence to prove your theories :)
Glad you're not a biologist! Here's a theory: due to your cultural bias, you view circumcision as the 'norm' and prefer the look of cut dicks - as evidenced in the redundant 'though' in 'He's a cutie though'.

Do you mean 'in science just like in life'? Or 'in life just like in science' would actually makes sense in that sentence.